tuscl

So apparently y'all think its ok to stare a girl if she wears lesser amount of c

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
No.she's not "asking to be stared at" just by wearing less clothes.smh.

97 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    What is your point?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have the right to look at whatever I want to if it’s out in public.
  • I'm not denying that at @ nidan

I'm saying the way u guys talk make it sound like that "RIGHT" dependent on how little clothing the girl wears .

And I'm sorry you know damn well you wouldn't let a fully clothed girl catch you staring.but its ok if a half naked catches u staring? Smh

No one is disputing your right to stare...its when it results in you doing something you otherwise wouldn't do with a fully clothed girl.
  • Btw I think itz ok to stare..BUT WHAT I DONT THINK IS OK IS TO LET THE GIRL SEE YOU STARE AT HER LOL UNLESS YOU ARE HER AGE.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Yes she is, lmao. Don't wear revealing clothing if you don't wanna be looked at.
  • AND MY POINT IS THAT YOU GUYS ARR OM WITH HALF NAKED GIRLS KNOWING YALL ARE STARING AT THEM THATSS JUST FUCKING CREEPY
  • YOU GUYS ARE OK WITH HALF NAKED GIRLS***
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m perfectly fine with half naked girls. I’m even more fine with fully naked girls. I’m OK with wet T-shirt girls. I’m OK with girls. Period
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I get caught staring at them all the time. I simply smile and nod. 99.9% of them smile and nod back.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I don't worry about whether or not it is okay to look them over. I just do it anyway.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    LMAO if girls aren't doing it to attract male attention then why are girls so passionate about being able to walk around half-naked in public? Never in my life have I seen a guy complain that he can't walk around in shorts with his ass hanging out without being judged but girls are obsessed with the topic. There is no way that they aren't aware of the effect that being half naked around guys has on them so if its not about guys then why is it so important to them and why are we supposed to accept the idea that they're not doing it for men when all their actions say the opposite? And don't say because its hot outside, I've seen girls walking around in tiny shorts and miniskirts in the dead of winter before.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its okay to stare no matter what she wears. women stare at men too
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Here’s a real life example. Is the guy being creepy or just natural ?

https://youtu.be/ty4PhRWt1hU
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Holy shit she asked for that.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sounds like its better in the TJ clubs, cause you can tip them and then usually go to feeling up and then usually to a front room makeout session, and then to ariba.

Sometimes can do front room DATY and FS in front of an audience too.

Lots better than worrying about stupid stuff.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    SJG I'm stealing your line and using it next time I'm in a bar.... "how about a front room make out session and then we go arriba?"
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Honestly I'm not entirely sure if I'm okay with it though because around this time of year, the whole campus becomes an obstacle course. Hot girl here, hot girl there, I can't stop looking around, I worry I'm gonna trip on shit. Or I'll be in class and the girl in-front of me has tinie tiny shorts on and I can't focus on what the professor is saying because its just too hot. Even if I look away, I'm still thinking about her. Today I was on the bus and like 3 feet away from this girl was crossing her legs wearing a very short skirt that was riding up her legs remaining just one tiny movement away from showing her underwear and not once during the 30 minute bus ride did she bother trying to adjust it. And she was ridiculously hot, she was like an 8, I went the whole bus ride feeling weird as hell because I couldn't stop trying to look but knew I couldn't do it for too long without it being weird.

My campus in the summer and spring has so many hot girls everywhere wearing basically nothing, expecting me to pay attention in class is like telling me to go to the strip club and then listen to a podcast on informational technology, how am I supposed to pay any attention when some girl's ridiculously beautiful sexy legs are staring me right in the face? People say teenage boys will be turned on by anything but its not true, a girl in revealing attire is 100x more distracting than a girl just being there. I don't think we should be like Saudi Arabia or something and dress girls up in burkas but jeez girls, give it a rest, you don't have to be so ridiculously sexy all the time.

But idk, I do love looking at them. But I love looking at them too much and looking at them is dangerous, but also so tempting.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ high heels and makeup. College girls usually do not measure up.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    CC99, wear sunglasses, makes it easier to stare without them knowing.....kinda.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Oh god, that's not true. SJG I will schedule a meetup with you at my campus and you will see how ridiculously sexy the girls here dress, its seriously impossible to pay attention to anything else. I had to search for awhile but the girl on the bus I was referring to was legit wearing a skirt this short...

https://as1.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/13/46/98/50…

But she was a lot hotter than the girl in the photo, like much much hotter.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Lmao @Icey that's a good idea. Won't help during class though.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yeah, she's pretty good.

In class, continual distractions, well maybe we need other kinds of colleges. And then separate the sexual stimulation and fulfillment.

So instead of frustration, a study environment, books, online, discussion groups online. Then have my organization, like a maximum service zero cost strip club. They'll all be jumping at the chance to get your load.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Organization... lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Only a handful of people right now. But it will be huge.

Drained by via stripper grade hotties 365 days per year.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Also, just be discrete. Don't stare like you're passing a road accident.

This isn't rocket science.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I find the best thing is to not look for longer than five seconds, after that you need to look away for 3-5, then you can look again. After the five seconds, take 3 second looks after that instead. Unless you got sunglasses, in which case stare away lol.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    If you dress a certain way in public guys are gonna look
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    whether or not I look at a girl depends on her attitude and the way she carries herself. if she's being an obvious attention whore I ignore her
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Good point, Nicole. I agree 100 percent. Just because a girl is scantily clad does not give old, creepy men the right to stare at her.
    That's why I always stare at the ceiling when a gal from Club Hong Kong TJ is running her tongue up and down the length of my shaft. It's also why I tongue their labia with my eyes closed.
    It's called respect. And it's about time more dirty, old man learned to behave with such class.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    I would absolutely stare just as hard at a fully clothed chick. Hot is hot
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Stop preaching about not wanting to be stared at when you're naked in your profile pic, you dumb lifeless cunt.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Lol. I enjoy Nina's strategic returns to posting.

Also... her boobs.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Thank ya babe!
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    If a woman goes out in public and is worth staring at, I am going to stare at her all I want and I don’t give a rat’s ass if she catches me staring at her.

If she doesn’t like me staring at her she can go fuck herself. If that’s too much trouble, I’d be happy to oblige.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Inside of a strip club, it's fine. But by default, strip clubs exist to green light a lot of behavior that is not acceptable outside of a strip club. Both the customers and dancers know this and buy into that dynamic the moment they both walk into the club.

Outside of the strip club... no. I believe in being discrete and decent to people, including women who look good. And not creepy.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I just naturally assume if y’all are wearing skimpy outfits y’all want me to look and I hate to disappoint a pretty lady.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Those are actually Nina's boobs? I'll be in The D in a couple weeks maybe I can confirm that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Sadly, I have no direct knowledge. But this and previous profile pictures have been consistent.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I would say it this way. If someone went out wearing a fluorescent green outfit, painted their face like a clown and work a pink hat covered in flashing lights, would it be okay to stare.

Some things attract people's attention. Some people use that to get attention and some do it by accident. The point is, if you wear something that attracts attention, don't be surprised when you get it. There's nothing wrong with staring....I do draw a line with harassing the lady (not white knighting). Some guys just take it too far with comments or grabbing at the girl.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole, what about staring at handsome men with muscles who make you wanna cuddle? lol
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I don't try to stare without breaking away at all for like a minute or so. That might be too much, but I agree with primo that girls wearing really sexy outfits in public just seem to be asking for attention. Not harassment, not to be groped or have catcalls made. But if a girl dresses in a way that is obviously designed to provoke a sexual response from men then she shouldn't be surprised when they want to look at her because her outfit is sexy enough to provoke a sexual response.

It's especially odd to me how so many people try to deny this basic fact when a lot of girls clearly push the limits on what can be worn in public without getting arrested. A lot of girls' outfits are honestly like one or two inches of fabric away from potentionally being illegal to wear but according to feminists women should be able to walk around completely topless and men should just look at it the same as if she was wearing anything else? It doesn't make any sense.

Basic fact is that if you are attractive people are going to check you out. If you don't want that as much don't wear an outfit that draws attention to how attractive you are.
  • So I'm curious. What equates to a woman wearing a sexy outfit?

Does sexy outfit= mini skirt ? yeah no.I never see.girl wesring those these days other than to clubs.. this isn't the 90's.

Do shorts with was hanging out = sexy outfit ? Don't see girls doing that either unless at parties.
  • Do shorts with was hanging out***
  • With ass **
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I see girls in miniskirts all the time. Not just at parties but walking around on campus too. Something like 80-90% of girls at my campus on warm weather days wear shorts that come up the upper thigh and reveal pretty much all of their legs and are like only a couple inches of fabric away from showing their ass. It's not like all the girls are walking around with shorts that actually show their ass but it's definitely not uncommon by any means. I see like 2 or 3 girls doing that pretty much every day that I go on campus.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    When I take my girlfriend out if she's wearing a tight short dress that's OK everybody else is looking thinking dam why is he with her
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Outfits like these for example are extremely common here...

https://www.tillys.com/dw/image/v2/BBLQ_…

https://www.google.com/search?q=college+…

In the background of the last photo you can see a girl wearing shorts that show her ass.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    If I'm with a girl, guys try to steal looks but get scared of me lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    CC99 thats normal summer clothes
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Difficult to imagine anyone being scared of IceyLoco. What’s he gonna do? Drip on them?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    The fact that its normal doesn't mean its not a sexy outfit. That just means that most teenage girls in the US wear sexy outfits. If a girl wore those kind of outfits in a country like Iraq or Afghanistan people's reactions would be similar to if a stripper in the US was walking around on the street in a G-string.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Not really. Its a normal amount of skin to show. A person should be desensitized to it....its not a big deal. We're not in Iraq or Afghanistan.... I've seen girls walk around in g strings...at parties, etc
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I wish i could make people afraid of me just by looking at them. Unfortunately, nobody ever gets afraid of me until they touch me. It’s always too late by then. The Icey method is much more efficient.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "Its a normal amount of skin to show. A person should be desensitized to it....its not a big deal."

Icey, statements like these are why people think you're a woman. A normal heterosexual guy is never going to look at hot girls wearing skimpy outfits and feel nothing. You can get desensitized to something like this...

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1lw9SXpkoB…

In middle school, a girl sitting down in that outfit would've turned me on because I would be anticipating the skirt showing a little bit of her thigh. But how is a guy supposed to get desensitized to a girl wearing an outfit that shows off her entire legs? I mean c'mon this is literally fap material...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DCxDsyygXZo/T_…
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    And yeah, I've seen girls walk around at nightclubs and parties in G-strings before too but its relatively rare. In Iraq or Afghanistan, I'm sure girls wearing the outfits I posted happens at some point but it is also relatively rare for a girl to wear that there.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99, you're college girls don't measure up.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I especially like to see girls who are not wearing bras.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nidan, I think being a little intimidating is the best way to de-escalate situations. Its better than having to engage someone physically.

CC99 Its easy to get desensitized to. You can look but its not a big deal. There's nothing feminine about saying that. Its like when you live with a girl. You get used to her walking around naked and shit. Or when you date dancers, seeing titties in the club doesn't do much for you. You like em and they're there but its not a big deal. I don't see the big deal with girls wearing shorts. Yeah its nice but its not a big deal. I'm not running to jerk off every time I see a little skin...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Elliot Rodger would drop classes if they had pretty girls in them.

Do you think having f2f classes where you might find such girls should be minimized?

Never thought about this before, but do your learning and your girl watching in different venues?

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    They can have dress codes...most schools do.A professor can ask students to not wear distracting clothes. But I think that's pushing it. Its up to the guys to practice common sense and restraint
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Jr high, high school, college, the classroom time was mostly about girl watching.

But if I had a better girl watching venue, like say a strip club, I'd of gone for that. And real learning does not in my view today require so much classroom time.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    The reason I said it makes you sound like a woman is not because its effeminate but because it suggests that you don't understand a basic part of the heterosexual male experience. Feminists give this argument a lot, thinking that if guys were only surrounded by female nudity that they would get desensitized to it and stop sexualizing it. I can say for a fact that that is not true. I'm gonna go ahead and just assume you have a lower sex drive, but I can see why someone would take your statement and believe you're a woman because of it.

If my girlfriend was walking around my apartment naked you realize I would be unable to take my hands off of her and would walk around with a constant boner. I'd probably end up fucking her four or five times a day at least if this was going on in my apartment. I'd have the exact same reaction to her walking around in shorts and miniskirts though. If she was walking around not exposing any parts of her thigh though, it wouldn't occur to me as often to try and fuck her. Its the constant sexual stimulation that would just put my libido on hyperdrive. I've often found that during the summer and spring months, I get so horny walking around campus I'm desperate to get back home and fap.

@SJG

No I am not Elliot Rodger, asking to not be put in any classes with girls in it would be fucking ridiculous. As far as the outfits they wear, I feel really uncomfortable with the idea of asking the school to make a policy telling the girls to cover up. I just wish the girls themselves would understand the effect that their bodies have on guys and maybe show a little courtesy is as far as it goes really. I don't really have like this latent need or desire for "girl watching" that I'm satisfying on campus. When its winter time, I'm usually fine. Its just that during spring, summer, and about half of the fall months, there's so much sexual stimulation everywhere that's being thrown in my face.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    High schools and middle schools often have dress codes but colleges don't. At my high school and middle school though, girls violated the dress codes on such a frequent basis that they got selectively enforced in only the most egregious cases. Enforcement was a little more strict in middle school but girls wore miniskirts all the time when I was in middle school and only occasionally got in trouble for it. In high school, as long as her ass wasn't showing she was probably going to be fine.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I think less time in class rooms. More time online.

And then more time in strip clubs.

SJG
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Had a twentysomething helping me in the yard once. No bra and when she bent over I could just about see down to her belt line. Was it obvious I always happened to be working in front of her and facing her? At one point she smiled and asked if I was looking down her top. I said "of course not" in a way that translated into "nice tits". She unbuttoned one more button and continued helping and bending over. Nothing more was said about it :-)

If they are dressed so that normal movement causes them to flash me, I consider it an insult to them if I do not look quite a bit.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Colleges have dress codes, they can state that modest, clean, etc attire is required. Although there aren't "formal" dress codes as such.

Regardless, I don't think women should have a dress code coz some guys can't view the human form in a nonsexual way.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    No, I have never heard of a college campus having a dress code beyond highly Christian universities.

"I don't think women should have a dress code coz some guys can't view the human form in a nonsexual way."

Can't view the human form in a nonsexual way? Wtf are you on about? The female body is inherently sexual. It was inherently designed by nature to arouse and give men boners. It is unnatural for a heterosexual man to not view the female form in a sexual way. How dead is your sex drive?
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Nicole1994 Are you just going to let @NinaBambina call you a lifeless cunt and get away with it? Where are your ovaries, woman?
    May I suggest a strap-on cage match? Whoever fills one of the other's holes first wins. Or better yet, whoever makes the other squirt first wins.
    You gals could charge $20 for head, er, I mean you could charge $20 a head for pay per view.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Longball300 lol yes they're actually my boobs. :) They're not huge, but hey, they've helped pay the bills for quite a while now lol.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Trust me, I know what its like to be a man....

And of course men become desensitized to nudity. Its not always sexual.

If you have friends who strip, you can see their tits and ass and its in a more fun way than sexual.

If you have a girlfriend, you see her naked enough times to where its just normal. Yeah you appreciate it but its not a big deal after a while.

And seeing women dressed in skimpy clothes definitely just becomes the norm after a while. You appreciate it but that's about it.

A woman's body is natural. I'm not gonna objectify every bitch out there...

I have a high sex drive but I'm not a 14 year old spaz getting a boner ever time I see tits and ass.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    "Btw I think itz ok to stare..BUT WHAT I DONT THINK IS OK IS TO LET THE GIRL SEE YOU STARE AT HER LOL UNLESS YOU ARE HER AGE."

"UNLESS YOU ARE HER AGE"

Nicole1994, you have talked about misogyny and misandry, maybe you should look up ageism.

At 20 years old I was a heterosexual man that enjoyed looking at sexy young women, at 60 I am still a heterosexual male that enjoys looking at sexy young women.

Try to imagine the future you. You say you get turned on by cute fit young men and want to cuddle, do you honestly believe 30 years from now those type guys will no longer appeal to you? Will you avert your gaze from the 23 year old with washboard abs so you can check out the balding greying 55 year old with the Dad bod that is more age appropriate?

The fact is we all continue to find beauty in youth, but as time passes we find additional beauties in each decade as we pass through it.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Justin, thats the best comment in this thread... couldn't agree more
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ so says the troll that denigrates and trolls other members by calling them "geriatric".

@IceyDodo you are a consummate hypocrite.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Icey I think you know what its like to be a man with a low sex drive. I can't comment on this any further because our brains were clearly wired very differently. I just can't understand guys who look at a girl's body and aren't highly aroused by it unless they told me they were gay. A girl's body will always be very sexually stimulating to me, that's despite having exposed myself through the internet to girls who are only partially clothed and jerking off to it pretty much every day for more than 8 years as well as having seen god knows how many girls in skimpy outfits throughout my life. It doesn't stimulate me sexually quite as much as it did when I was 14, but I am far from being "desensitized" to it and I wouldn't say a whole lot has changed since I was 14 in that regard.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    And the amount of porn I've watched is the minority compared to how much fantasizing I've done. Most of the time I jerk off, I just use my imagination. I specifically have a 1 in 4 rule. That the ratio of porn faps to imagination faps has to be 1:4.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >Trust me, I know what its like to be a man....<
    Really trick boi I don’t believe you not even a little bit.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "At my high school and middle school though, girls violated the dress codes on such a frequent basis that they got selectively enforced in only the most egregious cases."

LOL at my high school, the boys were more problematic. During an assembly, our principal made an announcement that no boys were allowed to sag their pants. He then held up some ropes and said something along the lines of, "I'll keep these in my office for the boys who show up with their pants down to their knees. I don't wanna see your behind. That way if you don't have a belt, you can make one out one of these."
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Yeah if you sagged your pants at my school you'd be guilty of a dress code violation. Most of the guys at my school though didn't do an obvious sag, your shirt covers it up so they never really got in trouble for it. A lot of the girls' complained though that they said the dress codes were sexist because it was usually girls who got in trouble for it. At my school at least though, girls were the primary violators of it so it kind of made sense. I think their argument would hold more merit if they claimed that the dress codes suppress their freedom of self-expression though because the "sexist" card really gets overplayed a lot and people lose their sympathy for anyone claiming it like the boy who cried wolf.

Teenagers, as far as I am concerned, have the same right to self-expression that adults do. That's why I feel uncomfortable with an actual mandated policy. But at the same time I can understand why the policy is in place, its not senseless or sexist. It just happens that at my school, girls were a lot more likely to wear distracting clothing than the guys were. I can see how in some schools that might not be the case though. From what I see, if enough people break the rules of any kind of social institution, the social institution adapts by turning a blind eye to minor violations. So if you have a school full of guys sagging their pants, the school doesn't want to punish everybody so they only punish the worst offenders. If the girls at this same school are not frequently wearing provocative clothing then a girl who does wear provocative clothing is going to stand out and get suspended for it, upon which she might think the school is sexist because of all the guys walking around sagging their pants. The real cause, however, is just that most of the girls around her are following the rules so she stood out whereas most of the guys were breaking them so minor offenses don't stand out.

At my school it worked the opposite way. A guy seen sagging his pants was instantly noticeable and suspended. With the girls though, because so many of them wore slightly provocative clothing, girls who did that didn't stand out or were noticeable despite technically breaking the policy, the school could only punish the girls who wore extremely provocative clothing. I was surprised sometimes though to see that certain girls got punished for wearing something just as provocative as what another girl who didn't get punished wore. So to me, it seemed like the rules could get selectively enforced based on how the teacher was feeling that day.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I have a very high sex drive. I'm very sexual and sensual with girls I'm seeing. But I'm not gonna perv over every girl who walks by. Girls in revealing clothes or hot girls, are a dime a dozen.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    For me school was for girl watching.

But that was in large part because I had no other girl watching and girl engaging venue. If I had had that, I could have gotten full satisfaction, while doing my learning and studying in simpler and more focused ways.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "Girls in revealing clothes or hot girls, are a dime a dozen."

Doesn't mean anything.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    That last picture in the group of links could encourage many guys to sign up for courses.
    However I remember making very port grades in a chemistry class where at times it was impossible for me to focus on anything the teacher said. I had stadium seating and looking down, I could not avoid seeing very hot girls wearing short shorts everywhere I looked. It was impossible to concentrate. Thought about asking to be reassigned to a different seat but didn't want to give a reason and just roughed it.

Nowadays I would imagine it would be similar to having an ordinary guy have to study while a hot topless girl was sitting in front of him and expecting him to do well, then put some other hot girls all around so he can't look away. I was horny a lot. I saw more hot girls all the time back then and hotter than I often see in the entire strip club nowadays. I feel lucky nowadays if I see one dancer in a strip club that looks almost as hot.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    ^This man gets it.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Too bad cell phones weren't invented and cheap in my college days. So many hot girls went without pics. I would have enjoyed recording my view of chemistry class. Probably would have had a viral video.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Girls in revealing clothes being a dime a dozen means its no big deal to see them.

And if you see a girl you're attracted to, why would she make you feel awkward? If anything, it should motivate you to act your best. If I had a naked girl in front of me that I found attractive, I'd study or whatever harder to impress her, not act like a retard coz she's there.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Say you had the choice of college classes and oggling girls around the campus, versus some time in a strip club, and with money to engage, which would you pick?

For me school was about girl watching, but only because I had no real other venues.

And today, more and more strip clubs are not just for looking. So by comparison, being on the campus does exasperate frustration.

I'm not saying sexy girls are a distraction or a bother. But if I had the choice, I would go for the strip club, and with participation and OTCing and all. For education I would go more for online and home study.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Yes I would choose strip clubs because it's okay to do that there. No risk of a girl being like "omg I'm half naked and guys are looking at me, that's like, so weird." lol. Plus you can do a lot more than just look at strip clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ But also, so long as you can accept the strippers, generally not being of the same socio-economic class as the college girls, don't you agree that with the way they are dressed and painted up, that they are a big improvement over the college girls?

They have a different life experience, so if you are waking up in the mornings with them, it will be different than with the college girls.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I like it a lot when strippers wear bikinis and schoolgirl outfits as those are in my top two favorite outfits to see on a girl. However the short shorts and miniskirts college girls tend to wear is probably number 3 and 4. I don't really like slingshot type outfits or even standard G-strings as much as those. The main draw is that the personalities of strippers are far more attractive than most college girls
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Personality of strippers are far more attractive, yes I agree strongly.

They also wear higher heels, more makeup, and leave less to the imagination.

If I had that available much earlier in life, just think of how things would be different.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    The main thing I like about strippers is their lack of pre-programmed thinking. Most of them seem to approach every issue critically and often come up with very unexpected and bohemian opinions on things that lack ideological alignment. Strippers, from what I've seen, have very open minds compared to most people and can help you see things in a completely different light. Being around that frequently is good for your mental development and can lead to character development for the PL who gets to know the stripper in-front of him.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Extremely good insights, and I agree fully.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I would not want to do anything to discourage the sexy dressing in schools.

But now I do realize that I was in high school, very sexually frustrated. So much better if i could have had access to something which worked like a strip club, and UHM club.

And generally I think there is more learning at home, with books, in front of the computer, and with online conferencing and message boards.

Easier to hit on girls in non-class room situations.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    When women decide how to dress, they know what sorts of reactions they will be getting.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion