tuscl

Mic up a Stripper - good show?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:18 AM
Would it be a good show if a fine dancer could be miced up and record her conversations with PL's? All faces greyed out of course. Would the conversations be mostly funny, disturbing, boring etc? I think it would be interesting to hear all the BS these honeys put up with every day.

20 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I suspect you'd get thousands of hours of incredibly dull, repetitive content. And then a few select hours of (A) pure comedy gold, (B) awkward / creepy, and (C) varying degrees of interesting.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Oh my goodness. I would be terrified if one of my girls was wired. I'll admit it, I am chuck full of BS when talking to a stripper.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"I think it would be interesting to hear all the BS these honeys put up with every day." Not to mention what they dish out! Yes, would be good entertainment
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’m sure if the mic was on me, it would be rather boring. My boobs do most of the communication for me.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    I think I'm pretty smooth with the honeys. If I heard my conversations played back they would probably be cringe worthy.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I agree with CMI. Now if you could just hear an edited version, it might be fun. A few years ago I overheard a guy talking to a dancer at a table next to mine and he was trying to convince her to meet him OTC. He had a long line of BS but she wasn't buying it. I don't think it was Dugan. :)
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @nicespice, and what sweet communication that would be.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Agree, the raw feed would be horrible. But, there is some certainly some gold in there. The bigger problem is either parties knowledge of being recorded would totally fuck it up, and getting consent after the fact would be a bitch without some serious compensation. You could maybe record it, transcribe it, and then have it reenacted at least with voice & maybe crude animation. Like SC, I've overheard some doozies. I've also been told some doozies from strippers, some so hilarious I wouldn't believe them if I hadn't overheard some of this stuff myself. On a similar note, I've seen some text convo's between PL's and strippers. You wanna talk about comedy gold, that shit is downright hilarious.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    I remember being in smoke area one time. A bunch of PL's and dancers standing around. This drunk type A rich looking dude was loudly offering a honey, an easy 8.5, two hundred dollars for OTC. Seriously.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Would be interesting - might be more interesting what the dancers talk amongst themselves.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    ^ definitely
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    A looooong time ago when I was in high school, a friend of mine threw a party when his parents were out of town. His father was a P.I. and had a lot of surveillance equipment. He hid a microphone under the sink in the bath room and hooked it up to a recorder. Every time 2 or more girls went in together he turned on the recorder. After we had all taken our dates home, we guys, all got together to listen to the recording. Boy did it back fire. Our host's date said some very uncomplimentary things about him for us all to hear. He never did that again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Could be fun!
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Where would they hide the mic?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Clit ring or nipple ring microphone
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicespice. When I come to see you dance, you are more than welcome to talk with your boobs. However, I may still have words with you.
  • BN1ce
    5 years ago
    If it was edited right there’s definitely some GOLD, plus during dances would be hilarious and entertaining. Any here ever watch hookers at the point on HBO?
  • likes2look
    5 years ago
    If the girl is in on it I’m sure she could entice the guy into saying some crazy stuff. The edited version would be hilarious.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Hide it in her mini-purse I guess. It would be hysterical. Like the one time the power went out at the Flight Club, I was in the VIP and suddenly we could hear what was going on in all the OTHER VIP's around us.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion