tuscl

I love a good rick fight in the morning!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Monday, April 22, 2019 4:21 AM
Was anybody else amused by the rickdugan thread where he wished everybody a happy Easter but still managed to sound like a dick? Whatever else you say about the guy, he is talented. I mean really, most normal non-dick people would just say “happy Easter!” and move on. But rickdugan finds a way to make the whole sentiment dickish. The guy is just brilliant at being a d-bag! Keep up the good work rickdugan. And remember...we’re not laughing with you, we’re laughing at you! ;)

16 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sounds like “ I love the smell of napalm in the morning “ [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Fight! Fight! Fight!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Sounds like fun, but Ricky Boy is not only a D-bag, he is also a pussy who put me on block for calling out his retardedness. [view link] So I’m missing out on the Rick Boy ass whooping. I’ll have to enjoy vicariously through 4G2W and 25.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    It's a gift. ;)
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    There’s no ass whooping happening. It would be pointless to try. He lives in his own world created by his own mind. A place where he’s charming and eloquent. Where his colleagues respect him and his family loves him.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ good point
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I think that Rick picks (or at least opens the door to) many of the conflicts he gets into. But, I also think it's true that there are several users who seek out his threads / comments specifically looking for a fight. Personally, I'm Rick neutral.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm with Ish on this subject. Rick doesn't bother me near as much as Icey Fat Boy.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ish & Warrior, So would you say folks look for his threads to start or he starts on threads that are posted by others ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Those two scenarios are not mutually exclusive. I think that both are true.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    4got2think: Was that the royal "We" btw? Who exactly do you think you speak for, your other troll screen names? ;) I come here mostly to relive my clubbing. Anyone who doesn't like what I have to say can continue to whine and troll I suppose.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If you ask which occurs most often, I don't know. I don't care enough to keep track even casually.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ nope don’t care which occurs more often, but it’s good to know you’re reasonably open minded.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Rick is going to fight he is a inbred pussy
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Anyone who gets butthurt by anyone else on this site must have really thin skin or snowflakes for emotion. Seriously, who the fuck really gives a shit?
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    @Nidan111 Lmao, enough snowflakes make a great snowball...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion