Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

To all the greater Detroit guys..

clubdude

The Greater Bangkok Area

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Out of the Landing Strip, Playhouse, and Subi's which one would you recommend going to. I haven't been to any of them, but am finally going to go the extra miles and hit up one of these places. I'm north of 8 Mile, so it'll be a little drive for me.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Landing strip then Subis. Forget Playhouse.

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Playhouse, no. Subis and LS are same owner, coincidentally, and very different.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Good advice.

Back up might include BT's Dearborn and Cricket.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Landing Strip it is then! Thanks guys.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Landing Strip. Subi's. Don't forget Flight Club.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Landing Strip. Subi's. Don't forget Flight Club.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I recommend subis over landing strip but either one will be ok

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I concur that Subi's on a good night beats TLS, however, over the course of several visits TLS wins out. Not sure where you are E-W but, using 275 to 94 you can get to TLS pretty quick. We don't have much recent intel on Playhouse. I will be in town in few weeks and plan to poke my head in there to check it out.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement