tuscl

When a stripper buys you a drink

This is happened last night. It’s an interesting hustle play, and it worked on my ass. Of course she was older (no 19 year old is doing that shit) but I was so caught off guard by it I was almost flattered. I can’t remember the last time that shit happened me. I took her for dances, I was leaning towards taking her anyway but that definitely sealed the deal. Is this something y’all seeing out there? I was thinking to myself it might be some next level reverse psychology ROB tactics. Be on guard fellas, they may be evolving.

52 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    And at a faster rate then we can possibly comprehend.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @Muddy9

Did you enjoy the dances?

Was it High Mileage OR do you feel Robbed?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Is this something y’all seeing out there?"

Nope. Not in all the dancer interactions that I've had in all the clubs that I've ever visited around the country. But oddly enough, here in this strip club fantasy island, this unicorn is seen with moderate frequency. ;)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have had that happen to me twice. Each time was following a FS dance and a swap of phone numbers. The most recent was when the dancer and I finished and she stated that our session was her first and last of the night, then offered to by me a drink. She proceeded to hang out with me for another hour until I had to leave. I told her she should go make money. She told me that she needs about 3 days off after our session before she can play that hard again. Lol. Stripper Shit, but fun to hear anyway.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I don't think I have had a dancer buy me a drink, but i have had waitresses and bar tenders give me drinks more times I can count. Usually it happens when someone orders something and changes their mind and they give it to me.

One time I told a manager a joke and he liked it so much he gave me a drink card for a free drink. Another manager gave me a ton of cards for free entry to the club.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ that is more common I think.
  • clubdude
    5 years ago
    Don't recall that ever happening to me. Had bartenders give me free drinks though.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’ve had managers and bartenders buy me drinks numerous times, never a dancer, but I have had two different dancers make dinner at their homes for me.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I've never had one buy me a drink but one I used to regularly buy dances from got me a $40 Yeti thermos for my birthday.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Only one time, Dancer got me two beers.
    Nude, BYOB club (XTC Austin) - I ran out of booze and was preparing to leave.
    Perceptive dancer went over to nearby customer table and pulled out two beers from their cooler.
    She was smiling and those guys did not seem to mind.
    I got dances from her till I finished the two beers. It was a good deal.

In the nude clubs, some dancers, who I know, bring their own alcohol. I get offered but never taken up.

What you experienced "is a hustle" from the dancer. But really a nice one.
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    I had this happen to me once. Definitely not an older broad and it definitely wasn't a hustle. She was just drunk
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    My CF bought me a drink for me for my b-day, and the bartender paid for a dance for me at the same time.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Unusual if she is a newbie to you, otherwise, I haven't found it THAT uncommon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Have had this happen a time or two - I read it as part of the hustle along the lines of "I'll give you a dance and if you don't like it you don't have to pay me" - or similar to the dancer-hustle "let me give you a tour of the club" - i.e. the hustle is to make it seem like they're doing you a solid but it's just part of the sales tactic - I usually turn it down bc I don't wanna feel committed or like I then owe her something - I'm not into faves and don't wanma feel committed to any one dancer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I had this happen once with a CF. My Spidey sense started tingling immediately because I sensed that I was about to be asked for a big/expensive favor. I was mostly right.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I don't find dancers buying a round to be terribly uncommon. I've seen it done as a gesture of appreciation, similar to the scenario 25 mentions with Managers/Bouncers/etc picking up a round. I've also seen it as a play, where she knows she hasn't closed the deal but wants an excuse to linger around to try and make a sale. I've never felt "ROB" tenancies with it though, but I guess I wouldn't be tempted to get dances with a girl because I thought she liked me. I'm getting them because I like her.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Managers and bartenders? Sure, though less now than I used to. But when they do this it doesn't real come out of their own pockets anyway, though I still greatly appreciate the gesture.

But strippers dipping into their own pockets? Sheesh, some of you guys know some much more generous strippers than I do. Never, not once have I ever seen it, nor would I ever expect it. A girl using a drink purchase as part of her hustle would be taking quite a risk, especially with so many cheap asses and defensive types often found in clubs.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Very rare, but it’s happened to me a few times over the years. It’s not surprising that Ricky D-bag has never had a dancer buy him a drink. I’m under no illusion that a drink offer means a dancer “is into me.” But you probably won’t get this if she actively detests you,
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ rickdugan shut up cocksucker. Spend more time overpaying your ugly bitches and less time posting. Nobody give a fuck about what you say. There is a reason so many people hate you fuckhead
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    It is not georgemicrodongs fault he is an incestal product of ky. No excuse gor rick dugan
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I've had strippers hook me up with free drinks a lot. But not buy them at the club. Weird, you'd think she'd just ask the bartender or manager to give you a drink.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Super rare for a stripper to buy me a drink... hell, whether ITC or OTC, they never reach into their own pockets. I did have a fave for a while who would sometimes buy a round OTC, but never ITC.

Like rick, I've had managers and bartenders do a round on them.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Subraman, welcome to strip club Fantasy Island, where dreams really DO come true. ;)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    a dancer buying me a drink? happened once to me. the club giving me a drink? shit. i got drunk at hk’s tequila party last wednesday. free tequila if you were in right place at the right time. seven shots within an hour. (i did tip the ugly bartender a buck a shot). fun times!
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Strip club fantasy land where dugan thinks he us relevant and not a bigot coward
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Next we're going to have a lengthy thread where the words "customer service" are thrown around several times. In that thread, strippers will be ever solicitous to the feelings and needs of sensitive PLs and club managers will welcome their complaints and be sure to act on them expeditiously. ☺
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    As to free drinks overall on a daily basis at a strip club... hardly. and i’ve visited MANY times.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I've gotten hookups for free bottles and heavily discounted VIP rooms in Vegas and SF before.

In my regular clubs, at one, a certain bartender always gives me a free round for each I buy and one waitress always hooks me up with double shots.

I have dancers I know hook me up with free drinks.

When it comes to them spending money on you.... they value their money and their time. If they like you they give you both. The dancers I've dated and hooked up with were always generous. I had one girl I used to see buy me a Louie Vuitton wallet for my birthday and she put Polaroid nudes of her in it....and Popeye's coupons lol
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Nope on a dancer buying me a drink, and if she did I wouldn't turn it down though I'd substantially prefer increased mileage instead of a drink. Call.Me.Ishmael's spidey sense comment about his free dancer drink was funny.

Plenty of times have had manager or female bartender comp drinks - one of many reasons I think customer-management relations are underrated and shouldn't be ignored, though many here disagree.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Oh fuck, did anyone pick up tricky loco's statement about getting polaroids what a fucking liar and idiot, Polaroid has been defunct since at least 2008.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ^You can get little photo printer machines that make Polaroid replica type shots of digital pics.

The likely bullshit part is getting "heavily discounted" VIP rooms in San Francisco if loco asserts it occurred in any of SF's DejaVu corporate clubs. The amount of money you'd have to spend in advance to achieve that perk would be insane.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    No Decline, he specifically said polaroids, millennials would call them nude selfies, or some other such nonsense, he's an aging fat fuck, definitely dougie, most likely a bedridden 500 pound old used up whore.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    LOL 25.

But, I have been gifted, with desserts and clothes on multiple occasions.

Dinner at her place: new goal for me. Thx 25 for the idea.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Never happened to me, but then again, I usually look like a cheap skate.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    WTF do you call pics made with a Polaroid? Polaroid nudes dumbass. She has a little Fuji Polaroid camera, idiot. They're sold everywhere.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I did by two different girls. One was my old juice bar favorite Olivia, who would do that once in a while with her regulars. The other was one of my favorites at the club I currently go. Considering she's the oldest dancer they got there, she's probably grateful for the attention.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Kind of had this happen once. I took a baby stripper for her first vip, which they called a champagne room there. Apparently you can buy 2 glasses of champagne for $5 after you get a vip. She got all excited over the whole thing, told me she was going to buy them, and then brought them back for us. I took a couple sips and went back to my beer and shots.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Happened to my last night.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I can't recall a stripper ever buying me a drink ITC but do remember the time my ATF gave me a bottle of Cuervo Gold as a present and it wasn't even a special occasion.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    She also gave me a bottle of Vino Viagro that she brought back from a visit to the Philippines with her mother. I am looking at the still unopened bottle right now and that was 15 years ago.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Does Viagrow make it harder and longer????? maybe you should open that bottle and share lol
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    It's 50 proof and is supposed to be an aphrodisiac but I don't drink alcohol anymore.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    LOL I know what it is, I just got a kick out of the name
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    It’s happened to me a few times. I fondly remember stopping into a club just after lunch with no expectations. I was surprised to see a long departed favorite back and sitting at the bar. I had She hugged me and I said we were going to do a room but that I’d ordered a beer. She paid for the beer. She already had my business locked up, so it was just a nice $8 gesture. Small gesture but it helped with the illusion of the GFE. She’s gone again but I still get the occasional accidental Siri dial or how ya doin text.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I've had girls ask other guys to buy them drinks then they'd give me the drinks lol The guys would get pissed off
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    A few times in 40 some years of clubbing. Not very often at all.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Actually when I was under 21, my ATF bought a glass of wine for "herself" but let me drink it instead. She's also bought water for me a couple times.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Strip club wine is usually nasty though
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    It was okay, I wouldn't say it tasted good. But I'm not going to turn down a free drink especially when I'm underage.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    It happened once to me but I think it's pretty rare and I drink a relatively expensive bourbon. And the girl who bought for me said she didn't realize how much it was. She made the money back in tips.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I turned down free drinks before, this one bar had free vodka shots. But the vodka literally tasted like dirty socks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion