tuscl

Newest hobby is just as much fun as oldest hobbies.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
My newest hobby (aka SCing) is pretty fucking fun. My previous hobbies were fun too and I’m thinking it is because of the adrenaline and serotonin rush involved. Previous hobbies were martial arts fighting at least 7 good fights per month outside of my school (every night 5 day a week in my school)... getting too old for that shit, shooting defensive handguns, performing magic (which I now integrate with my new hobby), HAM Radio Operation, Camping, prepping and gardening. Something about DATY beautiful naked females gets my juices flowing just as good and for the same amount of $$$. Damn, life is good!!!

19 comments

• I need to stop staring at pretty women too I'm such a creep:((
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ exactly
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. Would you like to learn how to make a man beg for mercy? I can teach you how to put the buffest dude on his knees and beg you for mercy. BUT, It would require at least a 2 hour cuddle session at a safe place (aka perfect 10 strip club). Uber included. Lol
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I guess I like my old hobbies.
    but I absolutely love my new hobby.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Nicole. See, you and I already have a common interest. We both LOVE the ladies!
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    Strip clubbing is my old hobby. I'm trying to find new hobbies that will keep me entertained and not spending a grand or two every month.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Sinclair. Give it up. Lol. All good hobbies cost $$$$. WTF. You only live once and money is just dirty bullshit that needs to be used for your personal pleasure. Seriously. Just fucking have fun!!!
  • I am not in the mood to make anyone jealous. Lol. Thanks.
  • One of the guys has been trying to talk to me and is begging me to hangout and go on coffee date now ugh
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. When I was 17 dating a hot 21 year old lifeguard, she taught me a very valuable lesson. JEALOUSY will kill you. I have never been jealous from that day forward. Funny thing is, she literally just invited me to her birthday party next week. The one gal I never did, but wished I had. She is still just as beautiful as ever. She was/is a dead ringer for Barbara Eden. Way before your time, but DAMN GORGEOUS!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Go on that coffee date. What could it hurt? If you don’t like him, you always have a cuddle buddy waiting in the wings. Lol
  • Hes cute but I dont think our personalities match. I might go.

I have a handsome ass guy #2 that keeps texting me he wanta to just cuddle so I'm good nidan LOL

idk y u think u have chance 2 cuddle with me
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    There is always a chance in this world. Lol. It may be when I am 99 and you are 79, but I will make an exception just for you.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Oops. Lol. You will be 69. Damn good number!!!! Lol. Hehe.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    "performing magic (which I now integrate with my new hobby)"

care to elaborate?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @rogertex. I perform professional magic when I hang out at strip clubs or bars. The girls seem
    to really enjoy it. They flock around me. I had one stripper play her own magic on me because I performed some silk appearing/disappearing magic on her. After I produced a silk from her bra, then made it disappear in front of her eyes, she proceeded to show me how she could make my cock disappear and reappear every 3 seconds for about 30 minutes solid.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    That stripper magic act is legit.

I'd be leery if she took the cock in her panties - and pulled it out from another strippers panties.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ but, that would be a magical threesome Indo believe!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion