tuscl

Ot: Traffic Jams

crazyjoe
Colorado
Today I was waiting in traffic because of an accident. I had the window down and I started hearing yelling as another car was passing me. At first I thought they were excited or jamming out but when they passed I realized they were having a serious argument. At least 3 people were in the car and they all had animated hand gentures going. Then the heafty beast of a woman in the passenger seat starts punching the driver. The driver starts punching back and the car starts swerving all over the road. Fortunately there was not another accident. Kind of reminded me of my ex wife to be honest.

What crazy things have you seen in traffic?

10 comments

• GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Damn Jo...that sounds like some CRAZY stuff you witnessed today
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    During a summer job, our work crew was driving through a bad part of town. We saw a cop near us throw a black guy to the ground, pull his gun, place it to the man’s temple, and yell “ move and I’ll fucking shoot you”. At that point, our truck turned the corner, so I never found out how it ended.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I once saw a car full of butch lesbians stop, push out of the car, beat her up and drive off
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I've seen others receive road head. I've also received road head many a times in my youth (wife is above that sort of thing). Plenty of flashing of boobs and ass.

Hell, I might be due for a road trip!
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    A couple years ago I was driving my Z4 with the top down along a two lane road. I noticed a guy was tailgating me. I check my speed and found I was driving at the speed limit of 45mph. The guy starting honking and yelling at me. Then I saw a school bus coming toward me and stopping. Of course I stopped for the school bus. The guy continues yelling at me. I yelled back that I stopped for school buses. (The word "moron" may have included in my statement. When I proceeded the guy kept yelling at me, saying that I was driving like I was in a funeral procession. I could hear all this because my top was down. I had never noticed that funeral processions went that slowly. I stayed at the speed limit. I felt like slowing down to 20mph, but the guy was psycho and I didn't need to be involved in a road rage incident.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I wish I saw more of that in traffic...
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    jackslash:
    I was driving my Z4 ... I noticed a guy was tailgating me... I check my speed and found I was driving at the speed limit of 45mph

If you're only driving at the speed limit then 90% of the drivers out there think you are driving too slow. Also for some reason it's really annoying to see sporty cars driving only the speed limit. But I do hate tailgaters so I usually drive slower then.

Remember what George Carlin said, if someone is driving slower than you then they're an idiot. If they're driving faster than you then they're a maniac.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I watched a Mercedes luxury E-class pass us while driving on the soft shoulder of the interstate, while in my roommate's Mustang Cobra convertible accerlersting flat out.

That was a quiet ride home for break.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I just plow into them with the shit truck
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I've witnessed so many incidents while driving and have also been involved in some so I wouldn't even know where to start in trying to pick one or a few to bring up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion