tuscl

Tj

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:11 PM
I don't understand all the constant posts about tj. I thought everybody liked to cum in r
Their pants in u.s. clubs. Why all the t.j. nonsense don't you know you can overpay u.s. strippers to airdance? You can also overpay drug addicts to meet. Otc come on mongers. All pl dont need to lose their pl status going to tj.

15 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You can also buy dances from a girl you have zero intimate rapport with, one who has learned to administer low grade sex acts by dissociation.

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Countryman I believe there are a lot of TJ and Club Hong Kong fans on this site, but sometimes it doesn't seem like it due to a vocal minority led by racist pieces of shit who are scared of their own shadow and anyone who doesn't look like them.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    To be fair I'm sure plenty of TJ girls are drug addicts too
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’ve got nothing against Tijuana just no real interest in sex tourism, but it seems to me you are the one making most of the posts about Tijuana
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Countryman5434... So, you literally just have one thing to talk about, huh?
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ call me ishmael imo nothing but tijuana worth tslking about except my chicago bears.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ call me ishmael now go play nice ib new england and go come in your pants
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ james d not my chicas lol
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ twentyfive i was being a smartass with this post
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I hate us clubs. Especially the shitholes in kentucky
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I am bi polar i get obsessed and i entered the dragon and i was never the same
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Countryman5434 said "@ call me ishmael now go play nice ib new england and go come in your pants"

Yeah... I don't do that.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've noticed a real lack of interest in TJ mongering.

Except for a handful of TUSCL members, it seems TJ is no longer the mongering spot it used to be.

I applaud Country trying to keep TJ relevant because from the very few visits I've made to TJ it can be occasionally fun.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I will keep tj revelant on this board. It is from this board i found out about paradise and no matter what anyone says or how much they put down tj or how they try to stick up for u.s. clubs none of them can hold a candle. Yes coi ca, follies, detriot, miama are good for extras. But there is still no comparison. Hk is the best strip club in north america maybe world. I owe it to all pl to never stop.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    El Fracaso

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.5363795,…

Anyone ever go to this? Not sure if they have their own hotel, but I believe that they have session rooms. Then there is that Hotel Santa Cecilia to the viewer's right.

People on TJA said that this El Fracaso was the only place which complied with Tijuana's indoor smoking prohibition.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion