tuscl

This is funny

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Monday, April 15, 2019 5:34 PM

14 comments

• loper
    5 years ago
    Why funny? Hope they sock it to the cops.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Completely off topic (sorry, Country).

I recognize the bargirl on right of your avitar picture.

To me, she is amongst the hottest chicas, she won the lingerie contest Hong Kong Tijuana (HKTJ) hosted in November 2018.

On a subsequent visit I saw her dancing on the bar and tipped her a few bucks hoping to get her attention and buy her a ficha.

Once done on the bar she walked right past me, not to be seen again, I decided to spend my time with another hot bargirl who enlightened me on stage/bar tipping: most dancers look at it as guys having fun touching the girls but not serious to buy a ficha or go arriba and that's why she opined bargirls generally don't pay too much attention to stage/bar tippers.

On one of my last visits, she was on the bar I introduced myself and we spoke for a few minutes, when I invited her for a ficha she told me she was finishing up her shift in a few minutes and would be leaving soon (my CF confirmed if they leave early from their shift, they are fined) so as I was about to leave, she gave me her number and told me to text her when I was visiting.

Not sure if I will, I don't know if my Monger ego can handle a third rejection...
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I ever see her i will grab her by the hand lol fucking gorgeous
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I have took 2 difderent chicas by the hand that were dancing. I get the girls attention and then get a mersero if i want to buy her a ficha. I have went arriba with twice that way lol
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ loper it is funny because those florida pigs are jackasses. I hope they get what is coming to them.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    In another report, the person suing was said to be a 20 year old woman who went to the spa, with her mother, to get a therapeutic massage. The ( presumably male ) cops watched video of her naked.

She is going to win BIG !
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    i see this place offers table showers (sign on window). Having had a few back in the day, they're off the charts.
    But I digress. I think all of us should hope the plaintiffs win big and that none of the customers is found guilty. If they are, it would further embolden communities and LE to crack down on p4p activities and pretty soon this country becomes some place like Saudi Arabia or Utah.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ mark94 lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The suit won't get far. Its not a civil rights violation. The cops were doing their job and didn't willfully, maliciously or unreasonably film the guy and deal in such a manner with said recording.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The cops down there are stunningly stupid. Speaking of stupid. When you get a massage in a licensed establishment you have an expectation of privacy, same with a public restroom. Without a valid wiretapping approval by a Court the cops and the county are doomed.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    That's not true....

1- The cops knew that those in the massage were using it for the furtherance of the criminal acts they had probable cause for. So the guy doesn't have to be mentioned by name in the investigation in order for the recordings to be used.

2- The Trafficking Victims Protection Act (TVPA) of 2017 allows for pre-emptive actions against suspected human trafficking. So you don't actually have to have committed the crime in question when there is probably cause for that crime and human trafficking is suspected. At the time the investigation started, it was about human trafficking...

3- The drama with the tricks doesn't mean the owner of the AMP won't go down for the promotion of or facilitation of prostitution and reckless disregard of sex trafficking so long as there is proof of financial interactions between more than one state or a foreign country. The laws can be interpreted in ways to get them.

4- The argument they're making that the cops used the evidence "with malicious intent" won't go anywhere. Although its obvious Kraft's money will come into play...coz we have the best legal system money can buy....unfortunately
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    I was hoping this would happen. I hope those "trafficked" ladies also sue for not being rescued immediatly.
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    That is my song bitches
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion