tuscl

El Tigre

OldGringo
Retired from internet message boards. Good luck all.
Sunday, April 14, 2019 10:43 AM
In the lead with 3 holes to play. Can he do it?

15 comments

• OldGringo
    5 years ago
    He's had some success with all three holes before, according to the tabloids, so I like his chances. It would be a long journey back from the drunken driving wreck/fight with Elin many years ago.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Tiger is putting on a clinic today, he looks good and his game is solid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Why are all of them wearing caps? Is that a new thing in golf?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Lol
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    El Tigre Tigre Woods y'all. Hasn't won a major since 2008. Looks like it's in the bag. Very impressive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It was actually an honest question - I don't follow golf much and been watching a bit this weekend and seems almost all of them were wearing caps which I hadn't noticed in years past - was wondering if it was just a new trend - have also noticed a lot of the guys look fit/athletic.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    I think they've been wearing hats for a long time. Back in the 2000's when Tiger was dominant, he was one of the few guys that would lift weights, do cardio, etc. Since then, many have followed that example and you see a lot of fit/athletic pro golfers now. It's not like in the past when there were guys with pot bellies on the Sunday leaderboard.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus were all fit and athletic in their heyday most of the young golfers have always been athletic guys, the sport is very demanding mentally but a sound body helps a fit mind.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I think he will win. It just came on CBS, so you can all go watch. I predict Tiger will win by a stroke after a bogey on 18.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ He won it’s been over for 45 minutes
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Isn't Tiger the guy that his wife came after him with a Nine Iron when she found out he was cheating on her ?
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    “Back in the 2000's when Tiger was dominant, he was one of the few guys that would lift weights, do cardio, take steroids, etc.” FYP
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    ^^^That was for pussy ;)
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Papi..your question about hats. 20 years ago some guys wore them and some didn’t. Now they all do but it’s about $$. All those hats have company logos so it’s just ad space — like nascar race cars.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ yeah I kinda assumed that may have been the reason for almost everyone to wear them these days
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion