tuscl

Dancers Wearing Mesh or Fishnets...

crazyjoe
Colorado
Yes or no

I think fishnets are sexy as hell. I usually wear button up shirts to the club. If a dancer is wearing fishnets I usually need to unbotton my shurt because buttons sometimes get stuck in fishnets and can ruin a dance.

15 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yeah.
    I know.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I love fishnets...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I love to see them in mesh or fishnets. Thigh Highs, or Body Stocking boob out and open crotch.

As far as getting stuck on your buttons, Front Room Make Out Session -> Back Room FS -> Taking her home with you and continuing to see her regularly.

SJG
  • April9424
    5 years ago
    it's worse when it gets caught on a nip ring
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Are those nipple rings you are wearing, or are you just happy to see me?
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I had a dancer get her fishnet on my shirt button and it took forever to get her unattached. We had a good laugh about it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Front room makeout session, followed by back room FS.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I hate when they wear mesh or fishnets.

My shirt buttons always get caught in them and while it was funny the first few times, it becomes annoying, a real mood breaker.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The best sexy outfits are the kind which don't need to be taken off.

So its stuff like high heels, thing highs, and boob out open crotch body suits, just for starters.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I guess that’s why I like bare elegance LAX. most of the girls are bare naked to start with in the show room.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. I just had a dancer last night with a fishnet body stocking. AA with LONG NIPPLES that protruded through the netting. Holy shit was that sexy! The best part was the titty fuck she gave me in VIP. Damn near made me blow my load and that is generally against my policy.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    A thousand times no, for the reasons people mentioned. I almost always wear a buttoned shirt to SC and the untangling game gets really irritating really quickly. I turn down and/or avoid dancers with them now.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I like whatever as long as they aren't so tight that the fat starts poking through the openings.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Love the look (on the right dancer).

Hate the snagging.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Primo, I think thats really sexy when I'm drunk. I donno, I like em real thick when I'm drunk and when they're squeezed into outfits a little too small, I love that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion