tuscl

Trip to Anaheim looking for wingman

HarryB83
Georgia
Friday, April 12, 2019 11:25 AM
Kind of new to the strip club thing. Anyone want to show me the ropes in Anaheim? Only been to about 4 clubes in my life and figured a regular would know this better than I.

10 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ve only been to flamingo on Ball Road. total disappointment.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    my suggestion goes without saying. go north young man.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    or.... if you’re really really ready to experience the awesome... drive south two hours. but honestly... I’m not recommending that to you go South yet. you need to experience other things before. otherwise you won’t appreciate what is south of you.
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    Day or night visits? For days, IMO best option is Ecstasy in nearby Santa Ana (tho pricy: 2 drinks + entry $24, dances $50 per full songs on beds in private rooms) - hottest girls but watch your wallet. TJs in nearby Stanton is ok, as is Sahara in west Anaheim (mileage available but few true hotties and lots of thick Latinas). Imperial is low mileage but some nice girls. Taboo and Cal Girls Santa Ana are empty & wastes of time. Ive reviewed all, just click my name & read. But if you’re willing to drive you really can get the most bang for your buck in City of Industry clubs or Tropical Lei in Upland.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    If you are just starting out, go to an ATM and pull out an amount you are comfortable with throwing in the toilet, go to Imperial Showgirls or Sahara, leave your wallet in the car, only buy dances or VIP from a dancer you WANT, after spending all your money, go home and write the review. When you have the desire to go again, get the same amount out of the ATM and head to COI, you're welcome.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Anaheim is a stripclub wasteland except for Sahara.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I trust lopaw. i’ve known her for years now. no better single person to give advice for a strip club. shit. she’s even be in Tijuana. her word is gold.
  • HarryB83
    5 years ago
    Thank you everyone for the great advice. I am looking forward to it. Just curious by 2 hour south do you mean San Diego or further south?
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    Oh no, not San Diego! SD clubs are so tame they make Anaheim clubs seem like Plato’s Retreat!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I hope no one would ever suggest going to San Diego over COI. Two hours south would refer to Tijuana, Mexico more specifically the Zona Norte where Hong Kong, Adelita's, and Chicago Club are located.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion