tuscl

Tj zona norte

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I am curious. What is the longest you have stayed in tj ? I have done 5 days.

23 comments

• -me
    5 years ago
    Pretty sure i haven't done more than a day and a half and that was pre monger.

Were your 5 days all strip clubbing?
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Four nights, spent entirely at HK (damn, I love that place). But stayed in the zona only two of the nights, stayed in San Ysidro the other two nights.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ me yes
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Living two hours from the Zona Norte the longest I've stayed is one full day.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I have stayed three nights / four days.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I've stayed three nights a couple of times. I love the place and have fun each time I go. But at the end of the 3 days, I'm ready to go home. What I would like to sometime though is have a bargirl take me on a sightseeing tour of the better areas of TJ.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    I bet you haven't heard of the Marabu whorehouse or Rocamar
    5 years ago
    Kinda like 3 day trips to Las Vegas used to be to me. Couldn’t wait to get there, then after a few days, couldn’t wait to get outta there.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15

I've had a few bargirls take me on sightseeing, it was fun but when we went shopping I soon realized I don't miss shopping with a woman.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Only 2 visits and both were 2 nights 1 day.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    On TJA, they talk about guys who now live there, and some have even bought houses.

They talk about one, driving into the Zona to pick up his puta. Then I guess bringing her back in the morning. Sounds cool to me.

But then again, lots of American guys never come back, cause the Latina's transform them into show donkeys.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ sjg what?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    ^ I was thinking the exact same thing... Lol

The discussion topic is so straight forward but instead of just saying "never" he decides to post a completely irrelevant reference.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal you just summed up most of SJG comments on other threads also.

Longest I've stayed is a single day, 24 hours exactly. This September I'm planning to stay from Thursday all the way till Monday. I have a feeling I'm gonna get tired of the place though and want a break. We'll see.....
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @TFP

Looks like we might have to have another TUSCL meet up in September.

By then we could have badges or T shirts.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @TFP i could never possible comprehend getting tired of the zona lol.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    If HK Cas have 50% off everyday I would stay year round.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Four nights (on several occasions over the past three years) split up by what is referred to as daytime. Typically I spend two nights per visit, every month or so. I understand getting to the point where one is tired and ready to go home. After all, 48 hours of non-stop sex does wear on a 60-year-old.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    After my first few visits to the Zona Norte (ZN), I was considering planning a week stay because I was having such a great time.

I decided against it because of the law of diminishing returns, so at most I only stay one full day.

I understand when you travel across country it's a vacation but that is why I'm.so grateful
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I have to recharge after 10 Arribas.

(i don’t like gettin old.)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ 10, only 10, you're half way there to being turned into a show donkey already!

:) :) :)

SJG
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    When I first started going a couple of years ago, a two day planned trip turned into a 7 night bender. After a week, I finally dragged myself back to the U.S.

Since then, I've done several one week trips. At one point, I was living with a bar girl and stayed there for 30 to 60 days straight, only returning to the U.S. for a few hours as necessary.

The past six months, I've been spending more and more time in Tijuana. As I've discovered the many great things TJ has to offer, away from Zona Norte, I've found myself very content living south of the border. I basically live here full time now, splitting time between Cascadas, nice hotels and condos outside of Zona Norte, Ensenada, and the occasional trip to San Diego, Los Angeles, or vacations elsewhere in the U.S. or Mexico. Life is good on the fun side of the wall.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I've become accustomed to Mexicans over my long years in San Jose.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion