tuscl

Medical Update

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Damn, this is turning into a mini soap opera.

My friend just told me that he finally took your advice and went to the doctor to get checked out this morning. He said he could live with the other stuff since he got used to the stinging sensation and the green cum was only sporatic. He said that what made him decide to go is that he noticed some small bumps on the base of his shaft when he was jerking off.

The doc sent him immediately to get a full blood and semen panel. I have to go back in to get the results tomorrow.

This is the funny part of what my friend told me...

The doc asked him if he was willing to waive HIPAA regulations and consent to being a case study. What do you think I should tell him?

The doc also asked if my friend wanted a wingman the next time he goes out and if so to give him a call. He then gave him his cell number.

13 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ so if it’s your friend why do y’all make this statement
    >The doc sent him immediately to get a full blood and semen panel. I have to go back in to get the results tomorrow.<
    I don’t think that yoyhave any friends;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Huh?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No, I meant that he has to go back tomorrow.

Sorry about the confusion.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You are the soap opera. Sorry to hear about your medical woes
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's not me! It's my friend!

But thank you, I will pass along your sentiments.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Haha do that
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Signing a waiver is always a bad idea.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    God don't be a case study
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    twentyfive, you’re going to feel foolish about implying that flagooner has no friends when you open up a new issue of New England Jounal of Medicine and see the case study entitled “flagooner’s friend: the totally non-brilliant things that happen when a flagooner jacks off into your fruitcup and you eat it accidentally”
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Flag, don't forget to come back and update us on the results you, er, I mean your friend receives today.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Sometimes it's hard to keep all those usernames straight, isn't it flagy? ;)
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    We all have little friends. Flagooner’s little friend is just suffering some ill fate. Holy shit, does mean that Flagooner’s ONLY FRIEND (the little man that does most of the symbiotic thinking) is turning against him? That would suck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion