tuscl

In the ATL this week

JackScott
Maryland
I've been looking through the reviews and I need a recommendation for a decent SC in NE Atlanta. I see that the ones that have the highest ratings and reviews tend to be very strict on the "no contact" rule. Is this the case in the private/VIP areas? I'm looking for something more engaging and intimate than an air dance but not quite the massage/happy ending thing (which I was able to happily cross off my bucket list) that I see all over town. Do the dancers typically do air dances at the table and then allow more engagement in the private areas? And if this varies according to the club (which I guess to be the case) I need a few recommendations for those that push the limits of what's "legal". Thanks!

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Aside from some black clubs, Follies is the only mixed-club in ATL with dance-mileage (and it just turns out it's the club on TUSCL with the most reviews at 2500+ reviews) - $10 full-nude two-way contact table-side dances - VIP action available also.

Follies is best-known for its dayshift - it being the only mixed-club with dance-mileage it gets PACKED - SRO by 3pm - the earlier you get there the better - even by 1pm there are already a decent # of dancers in the club - at night the club turns more AA so if AA clubs are not your thing then dayshift is the time to hit Follies - you should read some reviews of Follies so you get a feel for the place b/c it's different than most clubs.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Lots of good advice in this discussion thread:
    https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…
  • JackScott
    5 years ago
    Thanks for your help Papi and Electonman. This is quite interesting. I would have never believed that a SC would be packed in the middle of the afternoon. I suppose it's a niche market for guys who work a pre-6AM shift and have to be in bed by 8PM. But then again, one thing that I'm discovering about this city is that traditional business hours and peak times of customer activity can vary in just about any business. The last time I was here I was at a friend's bachelor party. When it was over around 1AM one of his friends asked me to drop him off at the shop where his car was being repaired. At this time I'm thinking that he probably paid for the repairs earlier and his car was sitting the street outside of the shop lot. Nope. We get there around 1:30AM and all 5 service bays are occupied with vehicles and mechanics walking around like it's the middle of the afternoon. So it shouldn't surprise me that a SC has a packed day shift. I was hoping to go during the day to avoid the crowds but I'm going to check it out anyway.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Oasis may be what you’re looking for. It’s on NE side of town (actually mostly N), mostly good looking girls, mostly air dances on the floor, but you can get a much more hands on experience in VIP, although extras are unlikely, but not impossible. Girls will want $200 plus the room fee (starts at $35 I think for a small booth sized room) for 30 min, but most will knock off at least $50 if you negotiate a bit.
  • JackScott
    5 years ago
    I kinda like that "one price" deal. I don't mind dropping a couple of hundred or so to know that I can enjoy myself without having to verify the song count every 90 seconds. Like when I sleep in an extra 30 minutes I keep waking up every 3-5 minutes to avoid oversleeping. But if someone is there to make a wakeup call, I can rest more peacefully. And that's what I like about timed VIP. Someone is there to say, "Time's up!" before I rack up $1000 in charges.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... This is quite interesting. I would have never believed that a SC would be packed in the middle of the afternoon ..."

ATL is a big city - and Follies is pretty-much the only club that offers what it offers (mixed-club with high-mileage dances), which means pretty-much everyone that wants the kinda action Follies offers only has Follies to hit - AFAIK no other clubs are even close to Follies' crowds on dayshift (maybe the black-club Blaze but still much smaller crowds than Follies) - and Follies is also affordable at $10/dance which means pretty-much anyone can go - Follies is also very well-known on TUSCL and is the most-reviewed club on TUSCL and seems to get a consistent flow of out-of-town visitors which adds to the dedicated local-following.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion