Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lol. My wife just flipped me off because she is Jealous that I might be going to

Nidan111

Somewhere in MO.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Lol. She flashed me her tits (which are fantastic, by the way) and told me that I have to at least say howdy to the strippers that I meet. Lol. My wife is fucking awesome!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Awesome!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Lol. I wish. lol. That is my fantasy.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Nicole is my fantasy. Lol.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Take her with you ;)

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

^^ I wish I could this round. I this round is fun, then I will in 3 months.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I am tempted to post a picture of my wifey. Just because. However, I am afraid that she will wind up plastered all over social media. Lol.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well hopefully you can make it. And hopefully the rain will be all cleared out this upcoming weekend if you do. xD

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@ Nicespice. If Nicole would give an absolute, then I will for certain. If she does not, then do you think it will be fun without her ? Asking for a friend.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Oh. And as far as rain is concerned.... lol... i live in Missouri... it is 90 degrees one day and fucking 0 degrees the next. Lol

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Go to the landing strip. It’s full of piggies!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Do them piggies squeal when you handle them just right?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dem piggies is squealin hard

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement