tuscl

OT: Championship game - who's your pick ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, April 6, 2019 8:11 PM
Gotta say Texas Tech looks like the team to beat

50 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Gun's up ! Go Red Raiders ! My Father and my Brother went to TTU. I grew up in a small West Texas town not too far from Lubbock.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Virginia is the better team overall...
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Wreck ‘em Tech. Good to hear Tech in the news for something other than hunting Mexicans or “no means yes, yes means anal” Smash that like button.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Both TTU & UVA are well-coached and don't make mistakes ro beat themselves - should be an interesting game
  • jester214
    5 years ago
    I like Tony Bennett and as a ACC guy I want Virginia to win but tonight Virginia was lucky and TTU kept their poise, I feel like TTU might have it.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I'm cheering for the Caviliers. That means the smart money will be on Texas Tech.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    No, smart money is on Virginia, its the favorite at sports books...online and in Vegas. But anything can happen, you can't underestimate Texas.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Frenulum
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Missed most of the second game but I’d have to say Texas has to be the Cinderella team, should be a good game.
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    TT turns up the defense all game. They should win. But these are teenagers so who knows
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Second time in two games Virgina has had the numbers on the court.......8 on 5 is hard to beat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Game is about to start on CBS Not sure who I'm going for - I see TTU as the underdog and I usually pull for the underdog unless it's my fave team playing - but I like the UVA coach, he comes across as a class act - I guess I'll pick who to root for as the game goes.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Good defense on both teams. Will not be a high scoring affair. Neither school has ever won it all. I'm still going with the boys from the Lone Star state.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    What's the deal with those promo these players all have some weird contact lenses in that's weirdly fucked up, anyone notice that ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Didn't notice - I was too busy going on a rampage about lockers
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Seems TTU has a bit of a size advantage
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I like the way that Jerome kid plays.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ racist - we know what you mean
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    "Seems TTU has a bit of a size advantage" Is that a racist comment referring to penis size?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Pretty good game - not supa-exciting but well played - UVA got off to a lead and TTU got hot and closed the gap
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... Is that a racist comment referring to penis size ..." It wasn't a comment - it's a fact - don't be a jealous hater
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ Good anaysis there Papi. ;-)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    That kid Guy is good too. ;-)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Was that Jerome kid some kind of a reference to goats or something ?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    No
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Whats up with all these references to kids you guys have a goat fetish or something ?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I like that Jerome and Guy don't just rely on athleticism. They play smart.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ BAAH
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Texas Tech is showing a little frustration.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    UVA seems to stay more consistent - TTU goes hot and cold a bit
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Tech's best player is not having a good game.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It's getting a bit chippy under the boards
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I hope this doesn't go to OT. I'm tired.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    TTU plays w/ a lot of passion - they keep fighting back in it
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    They should have granted that TO
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    If they can check the video to see how much time they should have been abme to see he was calling it before the pass was let go.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Damn it. I'm fucking tired.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Was that @Eva sitting on the Texas Tech bench? The one crying.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    UVA had a short bench and didn't get much from their bench - TTU looked fresher down the stretch and I thought they had the momentum and were gonna pull it out - Jerome for UVA missed a whole bunch of shots down the stretch, seems he may have been gassed.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Good Game better ending than the Auburn game, that ending sucked.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It was a good tournament all-around this year
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    That was one heckuva game! I hated to see either of thise teams have to lose.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    *those*
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I'm sitting in the hotel bar having a night cap before heading upstairs.... certainly the right call to bring the talent, she had a good time even though her team lost. We had a blast. If the weather is nice I might take her to the Masters on Saturday, if it is raining I'm gonna stay home. Of course I might better take a different girl, don't want her thinking I'm hooked lol.... Good night boys have fun
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I will say this.... I will not go to a basketball game in a football stadium again.... I had good seats club level, not mid court but behind the UVA bench between free throw and end line and still had to squint to see
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I knew VA would win....
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Frenulum
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Daddillac--it is a pain. I lived in New Orleans when the Jazz played at the Superdome. You always felt as if the game was played inside some vast concrete hole four times to large for basketball. It's not just the distance to the court but also the sound bounces off the inside walls in a very weird way. Boxing is even worse. I saw Muhammad Ali win back his title in the Dome as well. Next to ringside ( and back then I was way too poor) the seats all made you feel like you were a distance from the ring.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Go Wahoos !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion