tuscl

Real-life sex and drug hustlers behind JLo’s new movie rinsed thousands of dolla

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

13 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    The tone of these types of articles are really starting to wear at me. I really hope glorifying this kind of stuff doesn’t start attracting the wrong kind of dancers, and even more importantly the wrong kind of customers. Ugh.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    dang. such perverts. (make me feel normal).
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    It's hard to accurately describe the culture of NYC clubs back then. These clubs are where I learned, the hard way, never to put my credit card down in a club. Now this stuff was over the top by any measure, but it was not uncommon for guys to have their bells rung in NYC clubs once they handed their cards over. Where do you think these girls learned how to do this? The clubs themselves were pulling shit like this on anyone stupid enough to get hammered and go back to a CR - the girls just upped the ante a bit more by adding in drugs to speed the process along.

Savvy club hounds in NYC quickly learned not to take cards into these clubs and, if they expected to spend over their ATM withdrawal limit (which is not unusual if one is hitting a CR), hit the bank during the day and cash up.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    sounds like Vegas.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Never take your eues off your drink. I always witness the pour and I always keep my palm over the top of my glass. Not foolproof, but at least better than nothing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I rather get a cash advance on my credit card via the ATM rather than hand my cc over to the club even if I gotta deal with the absurd fees
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    absolutely.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I find it hard to feel bad for the rich tricks.

But glorifying this shit will just make stupid bitches think about doing it to average guys....like a low budget version.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Icey, I'm not sure how being rich changes the equation. Someone who has worked hard all his life and achieved some level of success does not deserve to be robbed any more than anyone else. It's that very same attitude that these girls used to justify what they did in the first place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm surprised they did not get any jail time at all - at the least there should have been fines or restitution - those guys can probably afford good lawyers to sue their behinds but it's probable the girls blew most of that $$$ - the ring leader says she now owns a business (a spa) and planning to open a 2nd one - I hope she gets ripped off by employees or custies like she ripped off the PLs - per the article the ROBs did not seem to feel bad about what they did beyond perhaps feeling bad they got caught.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Wall street is one of the biggest thieves out there...
  • Cheo_D
    5 years ago
    And they have the nerve to get raw on JLo for staging the story without clearing it past them? Bitch, your story is public court record.

OTOH, the dudes got to take some heat too for thinking with the dick. Let this be a lesson.
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    Deez tricks are amateurs..I ask da hoez to drug me

Great shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion