tuscl

Going to Indianapolis 500. Potential for 3 some.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Met a dancer last month that gave me her number to contact her when my wife wants to have a 3 some. Lol. Told this lovely lady that the Pony Has a strip club in Indianapolis and we alway go to it when at the races. She said that she will schedule herself there to meet us. Now, my wife loves going to strip clubs with me, but she does not know that I go without her when on business trips (every 2 weeks). This stripper said that she will play dumb as though she does not know me. So..... is it worth a shot? This stripper is 10 yrs younger than my wife, my wife is 20 years younger than I. Both are hot as fuck. I do not want to mess anything up with my wife because she is a HOT BLONDE professional who does not need me and makes her own $$$$. I don’t want to have that stripper slip up and reveal my SC secret. Yeah yeah, I’m an ass for that, but I’m sure my wife has her fun too. Lol.

12 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You are playing with fire here ! Be very careful. How much do you trust this stripper ?
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @warrior. I trust her less than Incould throw a 300 lb man.
  • can I join

HAHAHAHAAAAAA JUST KIDDING.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @nicole. Lol. You would have a blast there. And, we have 2 extra tickets.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Oxymoron of the day:

"Trust a stripper"
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    ^^^ truth
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    Nidan, you don’t play with fire. You douse yourself in gas and walk to the flame. My God man....this does not sound like a good idea. Sounds like it could be amazing, the risks just seem high.

Never been to Pony but some other good club options in Indy that I could point you to.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    A safer bet would be to bet that the Red Sox win the Superbowl.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @captain. Yes, give me recommendations
    @skibum. Lol
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Indy Clubs - if you go during race week I’m sure the crowds and vibe is amped up across the city.

Dancers - a safe bet, good mix of ethnicity. Reasonable cover and drink prices. $20 dances. VIP option.

Brad’s - same comments as above but with more white girls than anything else. Friendliest vibe. Lots of girls and customers tend to hang out in the smoking area which is big, covered, open to outdoors, TVs

Rio - same general comments as Dancers but dances are $20, $30 for more privacy and vip in back. Not a ton of girls but never seems to get too crowded.

Sunset Strip - all black club. Doesn’t open until 10 or so. Dances for singles on main floor. $20 on couches upstairs.

Pure Passion - see review above. Lots of girls. Very few white customers in either of these clubs.

Bottom of the barrel options - Venus, Silk, Harem House.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ excellent. Thanks
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I would not chance it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion