tuscl

imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
read the latest review of belax.
then read my review dated november 2019.
somebody said that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

18 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    sorry. wrong year.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I can imagine it’s difficult to properly research a submitted review to see if it may be perjury from this website or from another website.

I know there may be a couple of members that may say that I have perjured a review from another website. (but I do say that I am a member of other websites too.)
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I cannot believe you copied that guys future review of the club lol.....
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    lol!
  • Harderlap
    5 years ago
    Let Founder know. He will remove the review and admonish the offender. Plagiarism is bad; you are essentially paying for his free month’s subscription.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    You aren't kidding. Read @cowboy's posts.
  • Conundrum
    5 years ago
    Does make you wonder if he copied other reviews as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The offending account has been deleted
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    wow. truly founder reads the reviews and/or discussion.

if that guy simply put quotation marks around what he used of my review (and credit me) maybe he would have survived.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I tattle told (I PMed Founder about it) - gotta keep it realz on TUSCL
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I want to imitate mr wonderful not in copying his reviews but going to tj every week. He is my hero. Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ recruit some Latinas to operate from your own home, then invite TUSCLer's their.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Cristobal and ainslee are my heros also lol
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Countryman the only thing that separates you from being like them is where you live. So their places of residence are the real MVPs.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @TFP

My place of residence is the real MVP, 30 minutes from LA, 20 minutes from COI, and 2 hours from TJ (I'm on my way to TJ Sunday morning).

However, it's not just about the place of residence it's about the will to make it happen, I have a few work mates who talk a good game but never go anywhere but a local bar.

Some of my friends make it seem like they are traveling to Europe for a month to put together an evening TJ trip, I decided to ditch them and just go by myself and it was the best decision.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i don’t go every week... i also live in arizona kinda near vegas. i’m trying to liquidate out of az so i can live part time in tj.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ !!!!!

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ mister wonderful you are still my hero lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion