tuscl

Tarpbaby304

Musterd21
Indiana
Anyone heard from her ? She said she would be gone for a while.

12 comments

• 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Ask Iceyloco when her alter ego will be back
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^I was gonna say, Iceyloco is still here. So pretty much same shit, different screen name.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I am way too busy to be more than one person
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Tarp baby is looking for a government bailout
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    She'll start posting again when IceyLoco finds the profile password.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You're fucking idiots and need to make your minds up. First you said I'm her alter ego. Then called me SJG then Nicole then Dougster then a butch lesbian. Can't be all of them lmfao But no matter what you call me, your lies don't take away from the truth I'm posting on this site.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ you go, girl!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Here's some IceyLoco "truth"...

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."

^ LMAO she admits to paying for her pussy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well, we're all in agreement that you're a troll (barely) in character. Beyond that is guesswork.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nah, you're the trolls who can't stand someone with a different life experience
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nah, we just know you are a woman.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    just noticed you put "TARPbaby" lmao thats a bad image. i was wondering what happened to her myself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion