Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

THIS IS A SAD DAY. THE FAGGOTRY HAS COST A MEMBER OF THE TUSCL CHURCH HIS LIFE

BrotherFogHorn

Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

We are gathered here today to morn the loss of a very dear members of the tuscl church. Pistola/txtittyfag has passed away. This is such a senseless tragedy that was completely unnecessary.

Pistola/txtittyfag passed away while eating Rocky Mountain Oysters. That bull drug this poor soul to death! What a way to go. Gawdd rest his his soul.

I told him that he needed to stop all this faggotry because it would lead them down the path of death. I told him to grab life by the horns, not bite it by the balls. Let this be a lesson for all of us for GAWD HATES FAGS.

I weep for you Pistola/txtittyfag and our prayers are with you

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Is this serious?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Diz her fag horn iz another licepuss alias. She has over a dozn! The mor u post the mor ur inner #RETARD shows. A sane peep wud hang it up by now but we know ur not sane.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Oh shit...wrong account :(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Omg! Lmfao

Profile picture for GeneraI
GeneraI
•

I wonder how many people will now be convinced you are txttittyfag because of that. Lol when nina said she was Nicole the site when batshit for a few days, and even a week or so later i still saw accusations. I think had you not met her (with a picture) people still wouldn't believe she was real

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

“Is this serious?”

Dead serious!

It’s as serious as a bidet in a port-a-potty!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

你疯了兄弟

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

I am still broke up about this. This is a travesty!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I pray for those who feel the loss of this soul. Amen!

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Wow this inbred redneck trailer trash chitlins eatin tobacco chewing hillbilly thinks TxTf and I are the same? Lmao

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

pistola! Back from the dead and almost three weeks early! It's a certifiable miracle........

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

"Wow this inbred redneck trailer trash chitlins eatin tobacco chewing hillbilly thinks TxTf and I are the same? Lmao"

Wow! This is a mouth full from some one with a mouth full of balls. You shud have cum to confessions before you were dead

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

^looks like your mom finally paid her internet bill and that's why you and your troll accts are back.

Profile picture for L-Kira
L-Kira
•

You're mistaken Foghorn.

I was the one who killed them.

They were making this site rot, and those who make this site rot deserve to die.

Which is exactly why I killed the accounts who staged that hijacking of the VIP Room. All eight of them. Other TUSCLers should be wary.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

^looks like your mom finally paid her internet bill and that's why you and your troll accts are back.

Your mom pays my internet bill. She cums to confessions like a good little girl

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

^Sure.... You probably got socked playing online poker and couldn't pay that bill for a few months. Welcome back Arbys.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lmfao

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement