tuscl

THIS IS A SAD DAY. THE FAGGOTRY HAS COST A MEMBER OF THE TUSCL CHURCH HIS LIFE

BrotherFogHorn
Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl
We are gathered here today to morn the loss of a very dear members of the tuscl church. Pistola/txtittyfag has passed away. This is such a senseless tragedy that was completely unnecessary.

Pistola/txtittyfag passed away while eating Rocky Mountain Oysters. That bull drug this poor soul to death! What a way to go. Gawdd rest his his soul.

I told him that he needed to stop all this faggotry because it would lead them down the path of death. I told him to grab life by the horns, not bite it by the balls. Let this be a lesson for all of us for GAWD HATES FAGS.

I weep for you Pistola/txtittyfag and our prayers are with you

18 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Is this serious?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Diz her fag horn iz another licepuss alias. She has over a dozn! The mor u post the mor ur inner #RETARD shows. A sane peep wud hang it up by now but we know ur not sane.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account :(
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Omg! Lmfao
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I wonder how many people will now be convinced you are txttittyfag because of that. Lol when nina said she was Nicole the site when batshit for a few days, and even a week or so later i still saw accusations. I think had you not met her (with a picture) people still wouldn't believe she was real
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    “Is this serious?”

Dead serious!

It’s as serious as a bidet in a port-a-potty!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    你疯了兄弟
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    I am still broke up about this. This is a travesty!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I pray for those who feel the loss of this soul. Amen!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Wow this inbred redneck trailer trash chitlins eatin tobacco chewing hillbilly thinks TxTf and I are the same? Lmao
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    pistola! Back from the dead and almost three weeks early! It's a certifiable miracle........
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    "Wow this inbred redneck trailer trash chitlins eatin tobacco chewing hillbilly thinks TxTf and I are the same? Lmao"

Wow! This is a mouth full from some one with a mouth full of balls. You shud have cum to confessions before you were dead
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^looks like your mom finally paid her internet bill and that's why you and your troll accts are back.
  • L-Kira
    5 years ago
    You're mistaken Foghorn.

I was the one who killed them.

They were making this site rot, and those who make this site rot deserve to die.

Which is exactly why I killed the accounts who staged that hijacking of the VIP Room. All eight of them. Other TUSCLers should be wary.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    ^looks like your mom finally paid her internet bill and that's why you and your troll accts are back.

Your mom pays my internet bill. She cums to confessions like a good little girl
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Sure.... You probably got socked playing online poker and couldn't pay that bill for a few months. Welcome back Arbys.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion