tuscl

“I thought I danced for you before!”

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Sunday, March 31, 2019 3:09 PM
Lol. I recently went back to one of my favorite SCs on a Monday night after a month had passed since being there previously. Lol. Last time I was there, I got an excellent grind with some great extra attention. Lol. The dancer that gave me the attention the previous visit never looked me in the eyes. Lol. She was there again on this visit. Lol. She started hustling me like normal so I asked her how her VIP dances were. She told me that I would have to just buy one to see, but that I would not be disappointed. Lol. I agreed. Bought a $150 dance that included champagne. After 15 minutes, I tipped her another $50. She proceeded to pull junior out, tried to wrap her lips around him, then looked up at me and said, “damn you! I have danced for you before! I remember you now!” Then, she proceeded with the final 15 minutes of uninterrupted EXTRA fun! Has this ever happened to anyone else? The dancer remembers you based on your unit?

11 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Did she spit or swallow ?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. I did not allow my seed to flow. Lol. I think I was laughing too much at her comments.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Too funny. I guess you now know what she focuses her attentions upon.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Couldn't you add any more Lols to your penthouse forum article?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I've had dancers recall me after interacting w/ me a bit or dancing for me a bit - but I don't necessarily recall being recalled in that way. w.r.t. dancers, there's being numerous times a dancer says she's met/danced me before, but I don't recall *her* - but there's been several times that I've recalled her once she took off her clothes and started dancing for me and I recalled her body.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @flagooner. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Actually, these are the lols that I left out. I was genuinely laughing my ass off as I was recalling the memory. Lol. Lol. Lol. Now I am loling because that is who i am. Lol
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    No but I get recognized whenever I'm at the club
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Dammit, you've used up tuscl's lol quota for the entire day!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ that’s ok, i will just spell it backwards. TUSCL will never know the difference. loL
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL was it LOL because LOL your LOL dick was LOL too small or LOL too big?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @sirlap. She did not say. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion