Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lady friend gave me a fine cigar!

Musterd21

Indiana

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Lady friend gave me a very expensive had rolled cigar for a present. I bought her 4 or 5 drinks and dinner. I think she came out on the better side of the deal.

I will enjoy my cigar tonight.

Moral of the story. Women always cost you!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

But you got a fine cigar ;)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Do you know how Bill knew when Monica was pissed at him?

His cigar tasted like shit!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@shadowcat. Lol. Where do you get these?

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

LOL

Profile picture for RossVa
RossVa
•

Did you Monica Lewinsky her with it?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Musterd,

Yep, you got taken.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Well I enjoyed my cigar last night and then my wife wouldn’t kiss me because she said I stunk. lol Lady friend that gave me the cigar laughed about that and said ‘I would have kissed you after those 5 drinks cigar or no cigar’.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement