Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I guess they gotta keep coming up with new shit

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

$300 denim panties:

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Just make that shit 90’s style for like nothing. Cut it off.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I'm not sure what would be dumber. Wearing them OR spending $334 for one ?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The fact that it’s sold out in sizes L & XL tells you all you need to know. ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

They're popular with @Papi's dancers.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Some people always have to keep up with the Jones".

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

I’m anxiously waiting the high fiber, low calorie, Viagra fortified edible panties with Nutrasweet.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I’m with Reverend on this one !

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

I would think those would be very uncomfortable on the coochie. nor are they attractive.

I had pants with a zipper on at a club last week. the dancer said, I wish you had sweat pants on. I considered a marriage proposal on the spot.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement