tuscl

Military Humor

doctorevil
Evil Lair
A crusty old Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young, idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation. She said “Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?”

“Negative, ma’am” the Sergeant Major aid, “Just serious by nature.” The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, “It looks like you have seen a lot of action.” The Sergeant Major’s short reply was, “Yes, ma’am, a lot of action.” The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, “You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself.” The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.

Finally, the young lady said, “You know, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?” The Sergeant Major looked at her and replied “1955.” She said, “Well, there you are. You really need to chill out and quit taking every thing so seriously! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private rom where she proceeded to “relax” him several times.

Afterwards, and panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, “Wow, you sure didn’t forget much since 1955!” The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his matter-of-fact voice, “I hope not, it’s only 2130 now.

25 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Good one. :)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    lol.
    (i took it as the year too.)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Now THAT is funny!!!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Good one .
  • I dont get it
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Nicole: Because fhe military operates 24 hours a day, it uses a 24 hour clock for time so that there is no possibility of confusion as to whether a stated time is a.m. or p.m. So 1955 is 7:55 p.m. and 2130 is 9:30 p.m. if you still don’t understand, find a crusty old sergeant major at your schools ROTC department and he can explain this joke to you.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    As soon as he said 1955, I knew where this was going. Good one though. I like it.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Saw it coming, but still a good one!
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    How many of you have seen this movie from 1955?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXv7ziTP…
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Great cast:
    Henry Fonda
    James Cagney
    William Powell
    Jack Lemmon
    Betsy Palmer
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    seen it a few months ago. good flick!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    It's a classic. I didn't realize it was that old.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    sc,

Never saw it and never had a desire to do so. I've never been much of a movie person unless a particular actor or actress catches my eye. Then I will look for their work.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @Clubber. I'm guessing the actors you refer to are Ron Jeremy and John Holmes.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    The university I went to used military time to schedule all the class times. I was wondering if that was standard at other schools as well. Guess not.

Reminds me of a joke about some frightened old ladies that were scared to drive or even ride on some of South Carolina interstates. I26 wasn't bad but after they got off of I95, they said they were a nervous wreck. They thought the interstate number indicated how fast you had to drive.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Great Joke the fact the Nichooooool didn’t get it has me roflmao
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL. I have her on ignore so I didn't see her comment.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat, check out all the LOLs @doctorevil got - you gotta step it up pal, come on you can do it
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ^oops, I meant jackslash
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Jack is still the master. He has just raised the bar for his submissions, and hitting on one is a bit easier than hitting on one a day.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    And Jack's are mainly riddles.
    They often elicit groans. ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion