tuscl

I have to stop adding vodka to my wine

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Every time I drink vodka, I get a paradoxical reaction. I sport wood and have nowhere to go with it. Maybe that’s why vodka is my favorite drink at SCs. Ocean vodka is the absolute best that I have had. That shit is so smooth and like drinking water, but will get you to sport wood like a champ!

14 comments

• LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Lmao!! Vodka is my favorite too. Two brands I’ve recently tried that are smooth..Hammer + Sickle and ZYR. Otherwise I drink Tito’s.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Titos is ok. I will have to try hammer sickle and ZYR. I really like vodka, especially if it is smoooooth. Hmmmm. Might have to buy a bunch in Texas. I think Nicespice likes vodka too. Nicole doesn’t drink alcohol, but perhaps we could persuade....
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Cruzan's rum is so much better, they all taste so fruity you can barely taste any alcohol.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    The cheapest bottle available in Hong Kong is karat vodka. A 1 L bottle is $50 includes chasers on the side. it’s so smooth it’s dangerous. it’s my favorite single vodka I’ve had. gray goose, Belvedere, kettle one and others are much more expensive
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Rum doesn’t hit me. Wine makes me real fun ! Vodka when drank straight up makes me just off the wall fun.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Of all alcohol, never ever will I do jaeger shots again! I am a very easygoing person. However, the only time i ever did jaeger bombs was apparently a hoot. I took three of my HOT PHARMACIST FEMALE coworkers out to a dive bar in bumbfuck MO for fun. They were getting up on the bar and dancing. At the end of the night, they wanted shots. The barmaid poured 3 jaeger bombs. The gals said they wanted something else. Thus, I got them something else, but I decided to shoot the three jaeger bombs myself. Next thing I knew, I had some dude in a headlock about to punch him when he yelled out, “dude! I’m trying to help you! You had 6 bouncers all over you and you were WINNING! “. I checked my lip and it was bleeding. I let him go and thanked him for his service. Saw my lady friend on the floor punching and kicking a bouncer. So, I pulled him off and picked up my future wife and left. Lol. I will NEVER drink jaeger again!
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    CC99 - about a decade ago my wife and I went to the Cruzan distillery. We were on a cruise so I bought a case of 12 @ $2.00 per bottle. Some dark, some light, some spiced. Very good rum. Think there’s much mark up?
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Wow that is incredible. At the store near me, a bottle costs $13.

Looking at this picture, damn that's an incredible amount of rum lol.

http://www.rumtherapy.com/wp-content/upl…
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Vodka is my present strip club drink of choice. Clean and doesn't degrade my sexual performance.

Grey Goose, Stoli flavored, Tito's...but cabernet wine used to be my regular choice at the better clubs. The medium tier and below serve shit wine.

When I was a SC regular at Flight Club I was referred to as " 'first name' wine guy"
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I stick to Patron shots at clubs. Sometimes I go for Belvedere. I can't do mixed drinks, just straight shots. But I prefer beer.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Unless people would like to see an incident I drink beer only.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @misterwonderful

When you buy a bottle, does the bargirl get credit for a ficha?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    no. she can drink from your bottle but she doesn't get credit for it. basically you're still expected to buy a fitcha drink for the girl.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @misterwonderful

Thanks for the info.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion