tuscl

Today is National Puppy Day

crazyjoe
Colorado
Saturday, March 23, 2019 11:49 AM
What is your favorite kind of dog? What kind of dog do you have? if you own one. I don't currently have a dog, but I like the bulldog family. I used to have a white American Bull Dog. He had one black ear and one black eye. He looked like Peaty on the little rascals. He was smarter than your dog! I also like Pit Bulls. They have a stigma but I have never had one act like anything other than a big baby with me.

15 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Hot dog is my favorite.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I thank them sweater puppies are the best
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Who doesn't love a puppy ? [view link]:
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    [view link] Photo of my dog. He’s a mixed breed
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I'd rather eat pussy than dog.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm a small dog type of guy (poodles, yorkies, French maltese, pequines, etc - but not into chihuahuas) - don't like big potentially aggressive dogs like pitbulls, bulldogs, german shepherds, Rottweilers, etc - w.r.t. big dogs I like friendly dogs like Golden Retrievers and collies
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ homo;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ yeah I kinda outed myself
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have 3 fully energy dogs. A Boxer/Pit mix, An Australian Red Healer, and a German Shepard. The first two will happy pee when they see a new face come up our long driveway. The German Shepard (Karma) will EAT ANY NEW FACE. We named her for effect. If we hear or see strange goings on outside in the dark, I just let her loose first, then I follow with my chosen weapon in hand. All three are like great big kids. They are very much family. They love chasing the deer, turkeys, squirrels, birds, foxes, opossums, chipmunks, frogs, snakes and SKUNKS!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    What is your favorite kind of dog? German Shepherd What kind of dog do you have? Had a German Shepherds growing up Mother and her son. The nicest smartest dogs.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    polish dog. absolutely love the flavor. NO more pets for me. they are a hassle and i get too attached.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    ┈┈╱▏┈┈┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔╲┈ ┈┈▏▏┈┈┈┈┈▏╲▕▋▕▋▏ ┈┈╲╲┈┈┈┈┈▏┈▏┈▔▔▔▆ ┈┈┈╲▔▔▔▔▔╲╱┈╰┳┳┳╯ ╱╲╱╲▏┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╰━╯ ▔╲╲╱╱▔╱▔▔╲╲╲╲┈┈┈ ┈┈╲╱╲╱┈┈┈┈╲╲▂╲▂┈ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╲╱╲╱┈
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Here is a picture of the last dog I had. He was a full bred American Bull Dog. [view link]
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ He’s so adorable ❤️
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Here is the curest dog ever [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion