tuscl

Rare NJ Club Raid

NJBalla
New York
The rare NJ SC raid. I stopped going here 7 years ago, but stopped by earlier in the year for a farewell visit. This club's operation was a middle finger to their local police department which operated literally around the corner. The girls would proposition you as soon as you walked in the door, and FS happened in a LD room which operated in open stalls. I was always surprised at thier lack of discretion and the volume of customers. For NJ members Id recommend staying out of Paterson for a while. Not worth the risk when they are plenty of higher quality lower mileage options in north jersey.

https://www.nj.com/passaic-county/2019/0…

17 comments

• King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Someone forgot to pay off the local officials.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    The didnt arrest any customers and have not named any of the girls by name yet. If they do we may finally know the identity of "girl with the messed up teeth" for those who read the reviews of El Cabaret on the site.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The article states some "concerned citizens" filed a complaint - under such conditions LE has to act.

Either someone has an ax to grind with this club or the club is not paying the requisite bribes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I once did a Google search on this club prior to my 2016 visit and read some articles of this club being shut down in the past for similar reasons
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    This is an article from 2015 although the current situation seems more serious:

http://patersontimes.com/2015/12/10/pate…
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    The only thing im surprised about is how long it took. You could see the police department from this SC's front door! Its also worth noting that the mayor for this town is relatively new and its a good PR move to do things like this. Customers at club like this rarely vote in the local election
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    One of the dancers was 62? Send her back to TJ.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Good notes PApi. This seems longer than a 20 day suspension and if it reopens It will be interesting to see if they change at all. The other paterson club which was raided years ago stopped offeering extras for a couple of years and you could only get a LD with the girl facing away from you. Very akward
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Holy shit. They had a 62 yo stripper! Who is so desperate as to pay to fuck a senior citizen?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The 62 year old is probably the one charging only $95.....
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    VIP is right around from the police station too. i feel like those fuckers are asking for it a little bit with the new back room situation. girls are fucking up there. you don't specify that you're doing extras for money. you just let your services be part of the dance and either expect a good tip which most fuckers understand or you explain that you charge more for a dance and indicate physically that it will likely be a good dance. if you expressly say you're paying for sex services you're asking to get pinched.

ps i've realized maybe i should be less of an asshole.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    interesting that it’s so close to the police station. But then again that’s not really all that unusual. There’s a couple of clubs I go to sometimes that are within two blocks of a major law-enforcement station in Los Angeles County.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @willy Many of the patrons at VIP are FBI and police officers so I doubt they ever get raided. Cabaret's operation was just run so poorly. @mister there are a few clubs in NJ that are pretty risque in respect to extras. I dont think there is any other states where patrons can get FS or extras at the bar and in plainview of customers.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    The entire "Block" in Baltimore is adjacent to the downtown police headquarters.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    62 year old stripper? I thought that only happened at that dive Clermont Lounge in Atlanta?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @NJBalla. Ummmm. Yes, there are. Lol. That is if you count BBHJ as an extra. ... And they are 2 blocks from the police station.
  • K
    5 years ago
    " I dont think there is any other states where patrons can get FS or extras at the bar and in plainview of customers." Irvington is an interesting place and I believe every monger should visit a club or two just for the experience and to see just how unsexy sex can be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion