tuscl

Best place in Minnesota

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 3:04 PM
Where’s the best place to go in Minnesota?

13 comments

• PutaTester
    5 years ago
    I have not been to a lot of Minnesota clubs, but I liked King of Diamonds in Inver Grove Heights
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I like King of Diamonds. It's not perfect, but good beer, nice looking fully nude ladies and reasonable prices. I've read rumblings there may be some very high mileage to be had during the day but I've only gone at night.
  • Mark612
    5 years ago
    All of the clubs downtown Minneapolis are good. Mostly national chains. Like Tahoe says KOD is good. Kind of a biker attitude place. Stay away from the Lamplighter in roseville unless you have body armor.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I’ve been to KOD but my experience there was very lame. If there is fun to be had I must have really been off my game. The downtown places seem like hotter girls but sorta pricey and less than awesome contact. I found the girls at KOD to be very upper Midwest - not too hot, rural types.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Ricks has a very chill vibe and Choice can go either slow and empty or it can really hum. I tend to like Choice better because the girls tend to be accepting of hands more so and since I like them young and tanned. Avoid Austin and Albert Lea - not worth the time/effort. Surprisingly Myrtle in the South and Saratoga in Duluth are at times as big surprise. Review the reviews. Best of luck!
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino and Downtown Cabaret are okay for Midwestern standards.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    The Aragon in Albert Lea is probably the most awesome place to party, shoot Pool, and look at decent ladies as long as those ladies come down from MPS/St Paul for the weekend during the summer. Otherwise you’ll be lookin for a long time for a good time.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Lately, I’ve tended to enjoy Rick’s the most.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Probably, Wisconsin......
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If Ilhan Omar is an example of women in Minnesota, I wouldn't even go there to take a dump.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    The border. Any border.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Minnesota is for ice-fishing not clubbing
  • likes2look
    5 years ago
    The airport to GTFO there!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion