tuscl

The Barter System

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
A friend related an experience of a hottie (civvie) who offered a BJ if he would reduce the price of a car she was interested in buying.

He did, she did, illustrating bartering is alive and well.

Please feel free to relate your mongering bartering stories.

19 comments

• George123789
    6 years ago
    Just how much of a discount did he apply - anything over a Ben Franklin would be a questionable decision on his part and I hope he was not someone’s employee because such a questionable decision could endanger his employment.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Doesn't seem like a fair exchange... that's one expensive blowjob.

An eighth of weed or 2 bumps of coke is fair.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Unless he reduced the price by $X but had already decided that he would be willing to come down on the price by as much as $X+
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    As a retired air line employee, I am still entitled to 8 passes per year that I can give to friends and family. These passes could be used for international as well as domestic travel. So far I have not used this bartering tool but am keeping it in as an option for the right dancer. Use of these passes would require a certain amount of trust between us. I would have to know private information about her including real first and last names. Since I would be responsible for her behavior, I would have to trust her.

I'll most likely will never use this perk unless I decide to ever take a dancer on a trip with me.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Every season I get season tickets to the Cincinnati Reds and I used to have a few girls that traded OTC in exchange for tickets to games I wasn't going to anyways so they could take their kids.

Those deals are the one thing I miss now that I don't bother with local clubs anymore.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Back at the height of the Beanie Babies craze, McDonald's was offering them as Happy Meal toys. Employees were constantly being propositioned for oral sex in exchange for the hard-to-get collectibles. Kind of makes you miss the 90s.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @gammanu95

Gives new meaning to BBBJ (Beanie Babie Blow Job)... Lol
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Reduce the price of a car for a blowjob? What an idiot he should've negotiated a toda la noche for that and slashed the price maybe by $1,000 at most.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I had a friend who had extra pain killers (maybe Norco?) and traded those for lapdances.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ That’s illegal and risky as fuck
    It’s one thing to use narcotics, it’s completely different to provide another person with them in less you are licensed to dispense that’s crazy and looking for trouble, I can see that going bad so many ways.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @cc99

I think he took the best deal possible.

I would have took it too.

Someday, when you visit TJ, let us know how many bargirls are up to TNL during your initial visit.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I think it better to keep the two things separated. Only offer some other discount if the woman is becoming your GF, so it is not really P4P anymore.

SJG

Gary Clark Jr. - Bright Lights
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZeDn-h…
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Before IG & FB were popular, I knew of models who trade FS for cover shoots.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    In high school and college I volunteered as an usher at the Omni, the Fox, and the civic center in Atlanta. I would go to every concert that came to town. I would regularly get blowjobs from girls that wanted to get on the floor or just closer to the front. Best one was a 3 girl BJ to get front row for Bon Jovi.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ :) :) :)

SJG
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @Daddillac

That is making the most of the bartering system.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I fucked a girl at the eagles concert, I let her get front row and I was behind her. She started grinding on me then pulled her skirt up and her panties to the side. I fucked her raw during hotel california and take it easy. Filled her up with baby batter then zipped up and went for a beer
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @Daddillac

You volunteered for that job?

I think most guys would have paid to work there.

The pay may have sucked but those benefits!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion