tuscl

What club would you visit and why?

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 7:16 AM
The following table was copied from a city strip club list. You are visiting this city and want to visit a club and you have no information other than what is provided on TUSCL. Which club would you visit, and why? Reviews Dancers Club $Value Score 1047 6.87 6.47 6.98 6.77 AA 498 6.75 7.06 6.78 6.66 BB 430 7.70 7.30 7.60 7.53 CC 351 7.24 7.41 6.12 6.92 DD 339 7.05 7.33 6.83 7.07 EE Myself, I would select club AA. It has the most ratings, so IMO would probably have the most variety and quality experience. Knowing that ratings are highly subjective, I would discount club CC. It may have better looking dancers, but they don't appear to increase the traffic.

23 comments

• AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    Copy and paste looks much better in the comment before you post it.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    This is a good example of why I don’t look at or give a fuck about the ratings.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I'd skim the reviews rather than make the decision based on the summarized view. But, if you really mean "okay, pretend there's a guy holding a gun to your head, and for some reason, it's very important to him that you make a sincere decision on strip club visits based on just this table", I'd probably tell him to re-format the table or shoot me. To be a little less dicky, if I chose based on this incompetently-formatted table, I'd probably pick CC. Given we have no other info, I wouldn't make guesses on why CC has fewer visits but higher ratings -- maybe it just opened 2 years ago, and AA has been open since 2002. Might as well take advantage of the crowd's wisdom
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Ratings are subjective some very good clubs have poor ratings, some piss poor clubs have good ratings, the ratings are skewed towards the more touristy type places.. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, any of us who’ve been at this hobby for a reasonable length of time, can usually find a good time in most reasonable clubs, it only takes one good gal to make a visit great, yeah I know one bad gal can ruin a visit for a lot of you, but that’s not really the point is it.
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    @Subraman, I did not say base your decision on the table, I said base your decision based upon the information provided by TUSCL. That would include looking at reviews.
    5 years ago
    Cc
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    That looks like analytics for SCing. The only decision making tool I use for mongering is Cristobal Junior. Sometimes we spend too much money, hang out the club too long, look for one too many bargirls but overall we work well as a team.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'd read all the recent reviews of all the clubs and then decide on an ideal club but also have a few backups in mind. This worked well for me on a trip to Boise. I picked out the Spearmint Rhino based on the reviews but I wasn't feeling it because it was dead so I went to the Torch and had a great time there. It also helps to propose the trip on the discussion board and solicit feedback there. To me the reviews are just the start.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    What city is this? Like others alluded to, I think qualitative vs quantitative is more important, and I’d rather read reviews. AA is probably where I’d be most likely to work.
  • Morris2016
    5 years ago
    Reviews are everything, they give you a good perspective of what going in that club.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Let's be clear... this is you making the argument that it's the quantity of reviews that primarily drives visitations, as opposed to the quality of a lower number of reviews. And you're making this argument because one of your reviews got rejected and you don't want to accept that perhaps it's your review style that should change, rather than the current review standards. Two points... 1. Your argument is faulty. As TUSCL consumers, we're not limited to viewing review quantities alone. We can factor in both the quantity of reviews *and* the quality of reviews. In fact, if I encounter a club listing with a ton of reviews, but I'm having a hard time finding good reviews, then I'll assume that the club's listing is flooded with shills and scammers. So, I'd look elsewhere. 2. With the time and effort you put into making all these posts arguing for lower standards, you could have written some pretty great club reviews... #irony
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    It is truly amazing how many people comment, but don't answer the question and make inaccurate assumptions instead. I think most members when reviewing which club to visit for a new city would gravitate to the clubs with the most reviews as the first qualifier. Then they would probably look at the club info page and then scan reviews. Each member would then make their own determination of the appeal of the club. At least that is the process that I would use. My selection was the top 5 reviewed clubs for Seattle, although for this purpose, the city is irrelevant. I seriously doubt the majority of members would focus on the least reviewed club. Regarding CC, it is possible that it is a newer club. Review of the club info page or reviews might indicate that. As this was a sample city, even though it may apply in this case it probably isn't common amongst most cities. Regarding quantity vs quality, having twice as many reviews as your nearest competitor, is IMO a pretty good indicator of where to start. The local members in most markets probably outweigh the out of towners and know their clubs the best, but yet they are probably the least likely to want to write an essay every time they visit the club. Regarding my reviews, for the umpteenth time I have not had any reviews rejected. When I visit a club, I like to write my review when I get home. I don't spend a lot of time trying to structure it, I just relate my experience. As I have said before, if I have to spend any time trying to think of what to say and structure to satisfy overzealous reviewers I will just stop reviewing as it takes away from my experience. I find it comical that a common response is that basically if a person doesn't want to rise to our standard for reviews we don't want his review. Some people will adapt and others will say fine and go away. In a business model that generates income based on traffic and reviews, why do we want to reduce them? Every review that is published has the ability to have comments. If you have a problem with a review, make a comment. Let the member for himself determine the validity of the review.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    AZ420 Funny shit you come across the same as Dugan, although without his ability to turn a phrase, but otherwise exactly the same.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'd go to The Inner Room.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Btw you really didn’t so much ask a question as editorialize but that was my point above
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    Without reading reviews (which I assuredly would do), I would choose CC because: 1. A superior value score (most important metric, to me) 2. A superior dancer score (next most important metric, to me) 3. A large enough sample size to make averages useful Only if all other things being equal would I choose AA on the strength of the number of reviews. In reality, I use scores to determine which I clubs I am willing to research by reading reviews when visiting a new area.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "It is truly amazing how many people comment, but don't answer the question and make inaccurate assumptions instead." ^ It doesn't matter how well you *think* you word your posts, invariably someone will misinterpret them and reply as such. It's not really amazing. It's just the way it is with the internet and all. Rather than call this out, just clarify any confusion. Communication is a two-way street.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I will *always* choose a club with a score of “666”.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ahahahaha smash that like button
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'd read the reviews to find out where @nicespice was working and go there.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lol, just don't invite Crazyjoe. He may destroy the shitters...
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    With the experience I have with clubbing and knowing first time experiences are rarely fun Id just save the money for a visit when I get back home. The only clubs Id visit are the ones that are continually reviewed on TUSCL and people have a good time. For example if I were visited NJ on business i would go to ( Playhouse Lounge, GGR, Vics, and Clancys). If I was in ATL id stop by follies for the heck of it.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I would look at that then go to follies
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion