Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fleshlight Quickshot

Liwet
Liwet53165

If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Fleshlight just introduced a new product. The actual ad starts at 1:51.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

It's $250.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Good commercial but I'm not buying.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

It’s only got 60 minutes of juice at a time! Ripoff.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Do they sell it in an extra large? I don’t think that ones big enough for my spaceship to fit in.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

For those too lazy to take matters into their own hands???

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

I’ll pass. Better off using that $250 for 25 sessions with Rick Dugan’s mom.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Does this mean it costs $250 to fuck yourself?

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

For those too lazy to take matters into their own hands???

Masturbating is the only exercise I get, and now I won't have to exercise anymore.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Don't bet against technology, lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement