tuscl

I’m definitely a Nice Guy, by I’m certainly not a “nice guy”. !

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
I will not force, nor shall I initiate. However, if she wants to play, I’m ALL IN!!!

14 comments

• Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Damn vodka. Can’t type for shit!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    By = BUT. Damn Vodka. Lol. Feels kind of good though.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    If I hadn’t had such a great BJ earlier, I would swear that I need to get laid!
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Nice guys want to have sex just as much as every other guy does. A lot of them really want to have sex. They just don't want to push a girl into it and don't want to conform to hyper-masculine norms that say men are supposed to dominate girls sexually if they want to have any sex.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Find a drug addict and haggle with her until you get FS for under $50.
  • Morris2016
    6 years ago
    Sounds dangerous. I like finding the drunk girl and buying her a shot. Usually, she turns out to be very friendly.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Being nice with the expectation of getting something from someone in return isn't really nice though.

The key with women is you have to balance out the bad boy in you with treating her like a queen. They love it when you can be scary and intimidating to most but vulnerable with them.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ This is the man who actually is what I've only been able to dream of being.

SJG
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    I don't want to be a bad boy at all. I just want to treat a girl like a princess who I adore.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ I say that if you do that then you will be eaten alive.

SJG
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    The problem with "nice guys" is they don't show their true intentions. That smells like a bad fart to the honeys.
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    People who are too direct and forward about trying to have sex with somebody, be they male or female, are off putting and sound vulgar. Whereas somebody who tries to hide their feelings or acts shy and embarrassed about them is cute.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Women like it when a guy knows what he wants and is willing to fight to get it.

SJG
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @48cowboy. I love big, puffy, long, juicy nipples. Asian nipples and red head nipples ROCK!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion