Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Green Beer Happy St. Patrick’s Day

Musterd21

Indiana

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hope everyone has a good day!

Since I don’t like beer I will not be drinking green beer. Instead I will drink vodka till I turn green!

Can I buy a young lady a shot?

Cheers!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

It’s not easy being green - Kermit

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Q. What is green and smells like bacon?

A. Kermit's finger

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Q. Why can't miss piggy count to 70?

A. Every time she gets to 69 she gets a frog in her throat

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

When I was in college we a a St. Patrick's Day mixer, and green beer was the drink of the night. I commented to the guy serving as the bartender that the beer wasn't very green. In reply, he upended the bottle of green food coloring over my glass and handed me a very green beer.

The next day I was sitting on the toilet doing my morning "contemplation". I pulled out some tp to "check progress" and....

OMG! It was kelly green. The whole bowl was a brilliant kelly green. OMG, was I dying? Oh, no.

The moral if the story is, NEVER GIVE YOUR BARTENDER A HARD TIME! LOL.

I would submit that you should forgo the vodka and drink Jameson's Irish Whiskey instead....

Profile picture for sshrfrsky
sshrfrsky
•

I plan on having an Irish American (Guinness and a bourbon on the side) sometime today. Don't like Jameson or Irish whiskey in general. But if someone can recommend one other than Jameson then I may try it today.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

ATACdawg... now that is just bragging

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am be dumping some green loads 8n basements

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I won't be drinking any beer but the corned beef is cooking. The cabbage, carrots and red potatoes are ready to throw in and the corn bread and carrot/raisin salad are ready for my company.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Mack Truck, lmfao! Those Kermit jokes bring back funny memories.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I figured ATAC would be on that hennessy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement