tuscl

Green Beer Happy St. Patrick’s Day

Musterd21
Indiana
Hope everyone has a good day!

Since I don’t like beer I will not be drinking green beer. Instead I will drink vodka till I turn green!

Can I buy a young lady a shot?

Cheers!

10 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It’s not easy being green - Kermit
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Q. What is green and smells like bacon?

A. Kermit's finger
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Q. Why can't miss piggy count to 70?

A. Every time she gets to 69 she gets a frog in her throat
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    When I was in college we a a St. Patrick's Day mixer, and green beer was the drink of the night. I commented to the guy serving as the bartender that the beer wasn't very green. In reply, he upended the bottle of green food coloring over my glass and handed me a very green beer.

The next day I was sitting on the toilet doing my morning "contemplation". I pulled out some tp to "check progress" and....

OMG! It was kelly green. The whole bowl was a brilliant kelly green. OMG, was I dying? Oh, no.

The moral if the story is, NEVER GIVE YOUR BARTENDER A HARD TIME! LOL.

I would submit that you should forgo the vodka and drink Jameson's Irish Whiskey instead....
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    I plan on having an Irish American (Guinness and a bourbon on the side) sometime today. Don't like Jameson or Irish whiskey in general. But if someone can recommend one other than Jameson then I may try it today.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ATACdawg... now that is just bragging
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am be dumping some green loads 8n basements
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I won't be drinking any beer but the corned beef is cooking. The cabbage, carrots and red potatoes are ready to throw in and the corn bread and carrot/raisin salad are ready for my company.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Mack Truck, lmfao! Those Kermit jokes bring back funny memories.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I figured ATAC would be on that hennessy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion