tuscl

When moving to a new city, do you try to visit all the strip clubs?

Friday, March 15, 2019 3:08 AM
Or do you read reviews first before visiting? I visited a few and only went back to one a couple times so far. That's almost nothing compared to visiting an old club almost every week back a couple years ago. Now it's like I only visit if the hotel I'm staying at is less than 15 minutes away from a decent. Club.

10 comments

• gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Depends on the size of the city and the number of clubs. In Chicago, New Orleans, and Phoenix, I read the reviews because the distances were so large and there were so many clubs. In Fort Myers, with all three clubs in a couple of blocks of each other, I can hit all three in less time than it takes to pick out ther eviews.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    If you are a routine clubber my advice is to use the reviews to make some safe selections. Then if you get bored and need some variety pick some riskier options with your safe selections being your #2 for the night. Also be prepared to leave after a drink and a few tips if the clubs sucks. Also its standard practice to expect that your clubbing experience will increase if you make routine visits and that every club has an off night/good night. I visited one of my favorite clubs last week and it was an off night for sure and saw that 3 of my favs took the night off.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I've gone to the top reviewed then to the others one by one here and there just to confirm or make a decision by myself. Most times the top clubs can be rated as such because of tourists whereas high rated locals clubs seem to be where the slurpin is happening.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I would certainly consult TUSCL's listings before deciding which city I was going to go to. SJG President Trump Threatens Political Opponents with Violence President Trump appeared to threaten his political opponents with violence in an interview published Thursday by the far-right website Breitbart. Trump accused his opponents on the left of “playing tough” but said his supporters are tougher, telling Breitbart, “I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump—I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough—until they go to a certain point and then it would be very bad, very bad.” Jeff Healey Band [view link]
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Yeah
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    No. I have limited openings to go to clubs, so convenience matters. If it is more than 30 minutes away, the odds that I will visit drop dramatically. Also, I don't like the weirdly hushed and depressing vibe of nude juice clubs, so I generally skip those as well.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t move that much. But when traveling, I’ll make my priority list off the reviews here. I’m curious so if I have time I will check out each club until I really find a good time.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    FYI, talking about Charlotte area. That's a big area for me. Went to one or two clubs a decade ago, 3 different ones more recently. I expect all early weekday evenings are off nights.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I tried to hit all the clubs in my city and collect matchbooks from each of them.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'm still working on it since moving to Portland over 15 years ago. It's low priority on my bucket list but I'd like to do it since Portland is known for so many strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion