tuscl

Changes Changes Changes

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Seems the Reviews view has changed a bit - Founder is now publishing the approvers (the 3 that approved) - only part I don't like is that the review stats are displayed at the end of the review instead of the beginning - i.e. you have to scroll to the end, or read the review, b/f you can see the stats such as day and time of visit.

16 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Good to publish the approvers, although I have approved a few by mistake you can see by the comments overall I think that’s a good move
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Interesting. I wonder if this will make some people hesitant to approve Reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There's something to be said for being able to approve anonymously w/o fear of retribution from the TUSCL Hell's Angels - but I think being held accountable may further improve the review-process - let's see how it shakes out (can also help w/ trolls approving their own reviews via multiple troll accounts)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It'd be nice if as previously suggested, the TUSCLer's stats are displayed along w/ the TUSCLer's name (at least # of reviews and # of clubs as was done b/f on TUSCL) - I think this aids in getting an idea of who's approving.

I looked at today's Tootsies review and was kinda expecting to see some SoFlo TUSCLers as approvers but it was 3-TUSCLers I've never heard from b/f - the review was worthy of approval and not saying "TUSCL no-bodies" shouldn't approve, just that seeing their TUSCL footprint displayed is helpful.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL - 2 clubs in South FL were reviewed by a TUSCLer IDK which has as his tagline:

"Pulitzer Prize winning reviewer"

https://www.tuscl.net/app/profile.php?id…
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ whom joined just last month
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Love the change. I am more than happy to discuss why I approved any particular review and I'm sure that others here feel the same. +1 for accountability.
    6 years ago
    Now if we could just winnow down the amount or screen real estate it takes, maybe lose the avatars when listing the names or something?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I like to be a nice guy and I hope I don’t offend anybody.
  • Member6532
    6 years ago
    It would be interesting if 1 of the people approving the review has been to the club to prove it's real or not mixed up with a different club. I recently saw a local review stating the club was on the second floor, it's not. Lots of street parking, but there really isnt any street parking but a parking lot. That it's just outside of downtown, when its downtown and they got full contact single song dances, when they only offer 2 way touching in the 30 minute VIP. I approve reviews based on if they have helpful info in them, but I have no idea if it's a complete lie or a mistake like the one I refer to.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I know I'm getting greedy, but maybe a link on profiles to see approved reviews?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Clicking on a user's name should bring up the user's profile
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @founder
    Can you program the website to give me a blowjob?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ homo
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Wouldn't that be robosexual since the computer program is getting him off?
  • Richard_Head
    6 years ago
    Not a fan, prefer some anonymity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion