tuscl

I'm thinking about becoming a camgirl

Sunday, March 10, 2019 11:36 PM
I live in an area where there are strip clubs everywhere. There are also plenty of pole dancing & exotic dancing classes offered in studios which I have taken with their new client offers. In total I have taken a total of 9 of these classes. I really enjoy these classes as it is actual workout that I like (which I struggle with). I'm told that I am doing a good job for having no experience. The classes also make be feel more confident and sexier. The only thing stopping me from continuing the classes is money. I've signed up on chaterbate and bongacams but have not streamed.They are set as a "couple" account since I have a boyfriend. I have tried camming a few years ago but it was more difficult since I live with my parents. It would be nice if we could get/fit a pole in our house. Once I get better at my new hobby, it be better off showing my moves on cam rather than in a strip club. Also, I'd be considered as 'plus size' even though I don't even wear plus size clothes. I wear a size large in "junior girls" sizes. I'm 5'1, curvy, and busty with some pounds I'm trying to loose.

12 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Lunaluxvita You probably be surprised; as I was; when learned that you breath the fat out to loose weight. “Some of the water produced as the body consumes fat exits in the usual way, through your urine and sweat. But a 2014 study in the British Medical Journal found that most of the byproducts of fat (including all that carbon dioxide) leaves the body through the respiratory system. Yep, you read that right. You breathe out the byproducts of most of the fat that you burn, the CO2 from that process mingling with the CO2 produced by your lungs as they process oxygen. It’s something to think about while you hit the gym or walk on a track: getting rid of fat can be exhausting, but it's as natural as breathing.” Also I found from a champion all natural bodybuilder his “secret” to being fit: A) A balance diet, fruits and vegetables, proteins etc. not overeaten, like we have been raise to do because of the supersizing of meals. B) A good exercise “routine”, again not overdue it; is false the claim of “not pain no gain” you have to be able to exercise more often has to be part of your lifestyle. C) A good night sleep; if you don’t rest well it doesn’t matter if you do A and B, you have to rest your body to be able to exercise as part of your lifestyle. It is so basic, that is unbelievable, but at the same time difficult to follow, because we have been raise to make things more difficult that they need to be just because. If you are “interested in getting into the adult entertainment industry” I would advise you to do your homework, most couples have a hard time adding to the situation. And girls that get into have a hard time getting out of it if they start to make money that they won’t be able to get from a “civil” work. Also the industry doesn’t provide medical benefits, workers compensation etc. Your boyfriend is a lucky man, your face is adorable and beautifu. I wish the best
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    FYI
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Oops sorry lol FYI if you dance, strip and work on your pole tricks, you'll get the pounds off much quicker than entering the seedy, sketchy cam racket. Get a bit fitter, the boys will buy more dances, and money problems go bye bye in less time. Keep a cool head, put in some work and you could be okay. Good luck.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Hi Luna, you might be better off on stripperweb. Lots of camgirls/strippers/whatever on there. Anyways.. Welcome You should be fine to cam. Just dont do it if you wanna be a teacher/politician etc.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    CJkent is on the money with his advice. Though I cant say I always follow through with it myself. But it is extremely simple.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    You should try dancing at a strip club to see how you like it. I know a number of strippers who are also camgirls. What they tell me is that it takes some time to make much money at camming because you have to build up a clientele. At a strip club you should be able to make good money immediately. Dancing at a club is also good exercise and should help you lose weight. Good luck.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    You should definitely start stripping, not camming. You make a lot less money camming, and it takes longer to build up a following. In comparison you could make real money as a stripper the first night. And don’t worry about your weight/looks. There are plenty of guys who will be willing to spend money on you. It also doesn’t really matter how good you are on the pole. Guys just want to watch you naked no matter how comfortable you are on a poll.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Show us your tits. It's hard to give good advice without knowing what assets you have.
  • April9424
    5 years ago
    there's a really good forum online that's just for camming customers and camgirls, it's a bit lesser known than stripperweb. i'll send you a link if you want in a pm.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Do it! You definitely have a cute face!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^^^Im going to dump a load in your basement
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^Im going to dump a load in your basement
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion