tuscl

Poll ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Applies to those that TUSCL on their phones.

I find it almost impossible to type on some threads on my ph with the new look where the thread-title is static and statically takes a good portion of the screen - then once the ph keyboard opens up there's barely any room for the textbox to type in - not an issue if not on phone - happens even if the title is not that long.

Poll:
-------
Would you prefer the old look where the title of the thread scrolls out of the way so it's not in the way when typing a post?

11 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It doesn’t happen on my I phone try logging out and log in again
  • trapdoor
    6 years ago
    Just noticed this and yes, would like to see if founder could remove this feature
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's worse with threads with longer titles - I also have my ph display zoomed-in a bit which makes it worse - the issue is the title of the thread now stays static on the screen as you scroll or writing a post and takes up too much of the screen especially with longer thread titles
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I like having the thread title static at the top. The better solution (I think) is to limit the length of thread titles.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't think limiting *legit* thread titles is the way to go - user should be allowed to write the thread title that best suits the thread - this is not to say some on here write unnecessarily long thread titles seemingly as troll-behavior
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    The old way, please. I have the exact same problem as Papi with the new format.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Legit thread titles don't need to be longer than the first three chapters of "War & Peace", in my opinion.

Most forums put a reasonable character limit on topic titles for exactly this reason. I open different topics in different tabs and having a static title is useful and reduces the likelihood that I'll post a comment to the wrong topic.

A useful feature shouldn't be scrapped because a minority of users don't know how to internet, or are intentionally trolling.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's hard enough to type on a phone - the new format makes it even harder - perhaps those with exrra-large phones/screens are not as adversely affected
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I like it like this.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ would you rate it a 6?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion