Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Poll ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Applies to those that TUSCL on their phones.

I find it almost impossible to type on some threads on my ph with the new look where the thread-title is static and statically takes a good portion of the screen - then once the ph keyboard opens up there's barely any room for the textbox to type in - not an issue if not on phone - happens even if the title is not that long.

Poll:

Would you prefer the old look where the title of the thread scrolls out of the way so it's not in the way when typing a post?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

It doesn’t happen on my I phone try logging out and log in again

Profile picture for trapdoor
trapdoor
•

Just noticed this and yes, would like to see if founder could remove this feature

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's worse with threads with longer titles - I also have my ph display zoomed-in a bit which makes it worse - the issue is the title of the thread now stays static on the screen as you scroll or writing a post and takes up too much of the screen especially with longer thread titles

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I like having the thread title static at the top. The better solution (I think) is to limit the length of thread titles.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I don't think limiting legit thread titles is the way to go - user should be allowed to write the thread title that best suits the thread - this is not to say some on here write unnecessarily long thread titles seemingly as troll-behavior

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

The old way, please. I have the exact same problem as Papi with the new format.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Legit thread titles don't need to be longer than the first three chapters of "War & Peace", in my opinion.

Most forums put a reasonable character limit on topic titles for exactly this reason. I open different topics in different tabs and having a static title is useful and reduces the likelihood that I'll post a comment to the wrong topic.

A useful feature shouldn't be scrapped because a minority of users don't know how to internet, or are intentionally trolling.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's hard enough to type on a phone - the new format makes it even harder - perhaps those with exrra-large phones/screens are not as adversely affected

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I like it like this.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ would you rate it a 6?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement