tuscl

Strippers With Face Tattoos

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Sunday, March 10, 2019 3:02 PM
This is a disturbing trend I'm seeing: more and more strippers and young people in general are tattooing their faces. Recently, I've been seeing at least one stripper with a face tattoo for every two strip clubs I visit. Five or ten years ago, I never saw face tattoos except on people coming out of the state penitentiary. I'm guessing all of these rappers coming up nowadays have made it look like the cool thing to do for these young women: Tekashi69, Post Malone, Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne, Lil Pump, Lil Man, 21 Savage. I am not one of those old guys against tattoos, but facial tattooing is stupid. I think there will only be more and more young people literally defacing themselves in the future. The short term thinking of strippers never ceases to amaze me.

37 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    Why does anybody think face tattoos are attractive? If you're gonna be a stripper, face tattoos are the last thing you should be doing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Depends on the tattoo, but I'm prone to being more critical of any work above the jaw line.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Im with you. I would never date a girl with a facial tattoo, and find tattoos rarely make a girl more beautiful, but Ive never been in a scenario where id put a girl in or out of my rotation because of her tattoos. Finding a girl who provides good bar side talk, GFE dances, and isnt out to price gouge me are higher concerns.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Aye. I’d have to see it. But if it’s anything like these new little rapper fuck stains look like them oh fuck no. Unless she had a slamming body, I would find a way to work around it.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    The trend that irks me more these days in my area are girls who get ass enhancements and tummy tucks. I blame it on kim kardashian. Its like watching a freak show on stage. I love a woman who gets her curves through hard work in the gym and a proper diet
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Fuck no on face tattoos. Ive seen little shit under/behind the ear like chinese characters or whatever that doesnt bother me and can be cute but the face? No. No to fake asses too, they take it too far and it doesnt look right. Or jiggle right lol
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    There’s no shortage of stupid that’s for sure.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    yeah i've seen facial tattoos, but it sounds like you see them more often than me. can't recall ever seeing a stripper with one.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Stupid is as stupid does. Probably the best reference point for tattoo trends with girls are music festivals. Is it happening there more?
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    lots of women get their eyebrows tatted going for the bushier or thicker look. even those i'm not a fan of.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I like well-done tattoos but I agree face tattoos are ugly and deal breakers. Small tattoos on the back of the ear are cool, especially when kissing it but not on the face. I also notice I don't like nose rings but I'm OK with piercings. On my last visit to HK I saw a very nerdy bargirl with cool tattoos and glasses who junior wanted but once I was close enough and saw the nose ring I kept walking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I guess just having *a* tattoo(s) is not enough of an attention-getter anymore. Rappers and strippers don't need to get regular-jobs so it's worse when people whom do need to get regular jobs get them.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I don't like tattoos of any kind anywhere on the body. The worst would be on the face.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I think a stripper with a face tattoo is just as unqualified for the job of stripper as she'd be for any other job.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It's spring break so I've been hanging-out in South Beach since there's T&A everywhere - and yeah tats all over the place - saw a very-sexy Latina with beautiful olived-skin and a sexy slim toned curvy-body and long dark hair - very pretty - she's walking past me in the opposite direction and I notice something on her neck - as I get closer it turns out the *entire* front part of her neck is tatted-up with one big tattoo - and she had an upscale-look, not like she looked ghetto in any way
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    That's even worse, I'd rather it just be ghetto girls with large tattoos and that's it. Now the girls I hang around with might have them.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Face tattoos are a complete, 100% non-starter for me. GTFO
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    I'm considering putting this on my profile sticky: Any amount of ink on a hot female is like a Ferrari with a bunch of bumper stickers. Of all the places to get a tattoo, I'd say the face would be the worst place. I haven't seen one yet, but I have seen a couple of scalp tats on dancers with mohawk haircut. I'm not a fan of fake butts either.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Yeah I hate thigh tats almost as much as face tattoos though.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I hate face tats, so ghetto. And I agree those big thigh tats are horrific. I don’t mind a few tasteful tats and I actually like tramp stamps when done right, gives me somewhere to aim.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm not a tattoo guy but have warmed-up a bit to them on strippers not bc I like the art but bc it gives them a bad-girl sex-appeal - I kinda like them in this context if they are not too-big and are in sexy areas like a heart on a boob, or one on the hip, upper-butt, or thigh - don't like them at all on stomach or forearms and hate arm-sleeves - don't like calf tattoos either
  • SCPandit
    5 years ago
    I dislike race tatooos but it’s tells be that they are desperate for my money because now I know from just looking at them . They’re stripping to pay bills and not to fund something else , and desperation leads to cheaper services. Everybody Wins
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: SCPandit - this account is almost certainly a troll and posts incredibly deplorable content about intentionally infecting sex workers with HIV, this account is universally considered offensive by the tuscl community
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I am not a fan of face tattoos. Everyone os entitled to do whst they want, but face tattoos can limit options in the future for employment etc
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I cant stand face or neck tattoos personally. Screams "trash"
  • ime
    5 years ago
    There are no good face tattoos.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    In my opinion there are no good tattoos but I’m not going to let that stop me from enjoying an otherwise beautiful fun sexy girl.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    I'm not a big tat fan period but a face tat or a sleeve is a huge turnoff.........
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Tempest666 has a face tattoo, and I love everything she stands for. I wouldn’t go for it personally though, unless it was the kind that washed off in 3-10 days as a joke.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"In my opinion there are no good tattoos but I’m not going to let that stop me from enjoying an otherwise beautiful fun sexy girl." I strive for that attitude, but the fact is, some types of tattoos turn me off -- it's not a conscious "she has a tattoo therefore I refuse to enjoy her" thing, it's visceral, and frankly, I think even my dick gets involved and casts a vote (and as you know, the dick can stuff the ballot box all by itself). Face tattoo is one of those things that 99% of the time, my dick votes her off the island. Luckily, I've noticed no uptick in face tattoos, but the SCs I go to are typically the type not to hire girls with face tattoos anyway.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Mike Tyson is the first I remember getting one. I still wonder why anyone would do it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Tempest666... "I have big boobs. And I'm running for Congress." Lol. I like her already.
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Love girls with tattoos. Full sleeves, full back, thighs, tramp stamps, chest, and even a neck as long as they are done well and dont look like some homie in the did them out of the back of his car. But hate face tattoos, its a deal breaker. Only made one exception, but I was buzzed at the time and she had my pants pulled and her face in my crotch before I noticed a tattoo above her eyebrow in the dim VIP lighting. Seems like you're starting to see more of them as dancers usually copy what they see on social media and there are plenty of women in IG that have them.
  • April9424
    5 years ago
    weird, i was just thinking about this today because i started a "regular" job at a bar. the manager is a naturally gorgeous down to earth woman with a fit body and huge boobs... and also with a face tattoo. of course she turns out the be a stripper from my club and told me we never crossed paths there bc she can only work day shifts, due to her tattoos. sad because she is WAY hotter than at least half of the girls i work with. i don't understand why anyone would get a face tattoo. personally i don't even think they are ugly or bad.. or that body mods should be a reason for someone to have limited job choices. but they do and everyone knows that so idk how anyone can think that having some words or pictures on their face is worth it
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    *i would make an exception for tempest
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    I stopped at a Hobby Lobby on the way home to pick up some frames I had ordered. There was a young lady in her early twenties shopping in there who had multiple facial tattoos on the side of her face similar to the girl in these pictures: [view link] . I was wondering if she actually held a job or was some type of independent artist buying supplies. It was too bad because she had a killer body, a 9 if she did not deface herself. It will only get worse and more prevalent as time goes on.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I’m a fan of well done tattoos, wherever they might be. On average, the face tats I see are less well done, often looking like something they got done in prison.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion