tuscl

Stripper says she's English but I'm not sure she is

Thursday, March 7, 2019 3:46 PM
and am not sure I'm being suspicious for no reason It's weird because last night wasn't the first time i talked to her, it wasn't even the second but anytime she had told me where she was from, she never said England originally or even mentioned England but now that she says she's taking a trip there, she's calling it home and when I said "You're not English, you don't have an English accent" she asked another stripper near us where she was from originally to try to convince me, but if while i had been away from the strip club for around a year, she developed a new part to persona, wouldn't the other girls be in on it? When I said you don't have an English accent a second time, because I don't think she heard me the first time, she changed her accent for five seconds to a Devon accent, people say what good actors, strippers are so she could've been faking the accent Do strippers ever just add nationalities to their game?

20 comments

• PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I had a girl claim to be from Barcelona. Literally my first question was about the catalonian independence movement which stumped her. So yeah not from Barcelona.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Some people lose their accents. I've known some South Africans and Irish people who lost theirs. As for being from Barcelona, doesn't make her knowledgable about current affairs or an ethnic Catalan.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Why do you worry about such things? If you're already waking up in the mornings with her, then you should be spending enough time with her to be finding out all such things. Is this the place in South Melbourne, close to Tasmania? [view link] Just get friendly with her and get a front room makeout session going. Then fuck her in the back room, then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG A highly acclaimed book! [view link] Nation Exclusive: ICE Has Kept Tabs on ‘Anti-Trump’ Protesters in New York City [view link] SONNY ROLLINS-LIVE IN DENMARK´68 [view link] Willpower always was a stupid idea [view link] This Gary Thomas is an absolute idiot! [view link] Joe Bonamassa [view link]
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Maybe she changes accents at a moment's notice like Hillary Clinton & Madonna =)
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    PaulDrake How long was it before she claimed she was from Barcelona? Iceyloco It’s not that she doesn’t have an accent, it’s she never mentioned England before, if you told someone you were from another state, wouldn’t you say that you’re originally from another country?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If she's hot, she might be hotter if she were english, so why not just go with it?
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I’ve run into many fake British accents on strippers over the years. Most have a bastardized cockney accent. Not only annoying but un-sexy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If she came as a kid and was mostly raised here then likely she lost her accent, more likely she lost it than she kept it if she came young-enough. I was born in Cuba and live in Miami (came when I was 9) - I consider myself Cuban but if someone randomly asks me where I'm from or where I grew up I tell them Miami.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Tell her you always wanted to pop Mary Poppins and to lay it on thick. Just give her enough sugar $$$... In every job that must be done There is an element of fun You find the fun and snap! The job's a game And every task you undertake Becomes a piece of cake A lark! A spree! It's very clear to see that A Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down The medicine go down-wown The medicine go down Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down In a most delightful way
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Because English dancers can command better tips? Why would she lie about that? Oh yeah, she's a stripper. Why do you care where she says she's from?
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    I wonder if any of you read what I wrote under the title, she’s told me where she’s from before and since this is the club in south melbourne, i’ll tell you she said it was Cairns which if you don’t know is Queensland and I find it odd she wouldn’t say “ Oh but I’m English” I don’t care she’s English, it’s more she wasn’t before and now she is Btw Papi_ Chulo she’s in her thirties and moved fifteen years ago so moved either late teens or twenties
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Discuss it with her during some home overnighters. SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Bob's yer uncle
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Accents sometimes fade over time. It could be an act but... [shrug]
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Oh - I forgot the OP is in Australia - different ball of was I guess
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    British accents don’t do it for me. Was with a chick once who had one and it actually was a turn-off. Too bad because otherwise, she was really hot.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    A dancer once told me sh was an Eskimo, but I could swear that when I had seen her a few months prior she claimed to be Jamaican. This kind of thing happens often. But it fed right into my Eskimo fetish so I went with it.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Does she smell like a seal ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Salmon
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I don't know but I've been told Eskimo pussy is mighty cold
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion