tuscl

Getting to know the support staff.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:56 PM
I have found that getting to know the supppot staff has benefits. The last club I left, the bouncer, the DJ, the bartenders and 5 dancers all called me by my first and middle name as I approached the floor, the bar and the dance pole. The manager told the door jockey that if they ever see me come to the club that “he is on me, free entry”. The dancers all tend to flock to you when that status is obtained. I shall not lie ... it feels pretty awesome! I now have 3 clubs that this is the case for. Spread out over MO, KS and IL.

13 comments

• BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I think I need to start spending more if I want to start getting in for free
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Some guys here aren't super social so talking with the staff is stressful, but if that's not you, there's nothing but good that can come from being cool with the staff. At the very worst, when my ATF heads to the back, I have someone to talk sports or whatever with, a short but welcome break from bantering with a 20-something female, as much as I enjoy that. At best: I haven't paid the front desk fee at my main clubs in years, they sometimes buy me rounds, I get more latitude from the bouncers I'm cool with (sometimes, MUCH more latitude).
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If you want real status at a club, date a bitch and give away free drugs....
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I found a few clubs where the waitresses are more fun than the dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ waitresses more fun, yes, I have found that too. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Nidan I had a few clubs like that and overall it is nice to be known and appreciated by the staff. For me it got me the occasional free drink or free cover charge, but most importantly they always shared info on my faves and helped out with setting me up to spend time with them. Also they would put in the good word for me with new strippers. All that said, it *can* get to the point where you get a little too much attention and you become "that guy" that's always at the club.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    it depends on if you get a good reputation or not
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ no shit, Capt. Obvious. That's why I stated *can*.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    This whole "can" thing has me very confused. Can someone explain whether this still applies if you have a good reputation? What if it's a very good reputation? This word, "can", does it mean it might happen, but might not?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Oh wait, it's been brilliantly explained. Carry on!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot. Agreed. I usually frequent these clubs every 3 months. But, they do recall who I am. The dancers may change up, but the support staff are usually the same. This is why I try to get to know the support staff.. so that they give a good word about me to the dancers. I really do believe it gives me an edge up. Plus, the bouncer and the DJ tend to either “trust me” or simply just purposely “look the other way”.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Always a good idea to be "known". They don't need to know your true identity, but if the staff and dancers see the manager and or barmaid greet you with open arms, sure doesn't hurt!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I still get frsked at my favorite club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion