tuscl

How and how often do you communicate with your CF/ATF

bullzeye
New Hampshire
..and does it translate into OTC?

Since joining here, I almost always try to get a number from a dancer who I’ve had fun with and more often than not, we exchange numbers. With many, communication back and forth, almost exclusively by text, has followed. The following are just some scenarios I’ve run into with three different dancers.

For one, we just use it to let each other know when we’ll be at the club so we can make plans to meet. Works for me and wastes less time at the club if I’m pressed for time. Have gotten to know s decent amount about her (age, RL job, past BF issues, etc.

For another, contact it’s sporadic. But very often, I get unsolicited pics (sometimes with her family included-she has no kids) and requests to meet her at the club. Again, learned a lot about her, including BF issues and family info. Again works for me. Also, for this one, plans to meet OTC have been a clusterf***. But she seemingly still wants to meet and keeps bringing it up. Seems genuinely sincere but it may just be SS.

For another, we text often. Sometimes, everyday when she’s working but almost always weekly. No pics or OTC with this one but it has been brought up. Meeting OTC has been talked about but has not come to fruition and I doubt it will. Gotten to know a lot about this one, too, including RL job, RL name, BF issues, family, RL social media, etc.

All are 9+ in my book. Would do OTC with any of them.

What I’m trying to figure out is how, if anything at all, does frequent contact with a CF/ATF equate to OTC? How often do you hear from your CF/ATF? Is what is described just the usual, and talk of OTC is just SS? Or is there something I can do to be more successful at OTC? Thanks

29 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Why not just ask?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I think you should separate the topics. OTC is OTC. Set it up, with a specific day and time. She shows or she doesn't. Trying to divine her motives based on text contact doesn't work, IMO. A stripper who is contacting you a lot might be open to OTC, but might instead be using the texting as a marketing outreach. I've also had fantastic OTCs with women who don't like spending very much time texting their customers, even regulars. You want OTC, ask them, do not let them off the hook until you've set a date and time that's within a few days (anything further out is beyond the stripper planning zone) and execute or not.

Regarding texting my ATFs (my very favorite CFs), my relationship with them often evolves to something more arrangement-ish, and so there's often frequent texting. But things progress to there... usually it starts with just appointment-setting, and some strippers who market more aggressively start sending pics and things to get me in the club. Usually it's all texting; once we're on CF/regular terms, I might be on her snapchat
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    Ask for what? OTC? I have. First one doesn’t but will do extras in club. Second one, have made plans 3x and each time it fell thru ( last one was my fault). Third one, it’s been talked about a lot, but she keeps on shooting down all ideas although she brought it up originally with no mention of $$ at all. Matter of fact, was brought up in context of a date with the (obligatory) I-never-do-this caveat. So who the F knows.
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    @sub thanks fir the reply and suggestions
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Ask for what? OTC? I have. First one doesn’t but will do extras in club. Second one, have made plans 3x and each time it fell thru ( last one was my fault). Third one, it’s been talked about a lot, but she keeps on shooting down all ideas although she brought it up originally with no mention of $$ at all. Matter of fact, was brought up in context of a date with the (obligatory) I-never-do-this caveat. So who the F knows."

Having it fall through multiple times is 99% of the time, an indicator she's stringing you along. So is "shooting down all ideas". First girl is above-board, she doesn't do OTC. Second girl doesn't want to lose you as a customer, so is stringing you along for as long as you'll put up with cancelled OTCs. Third girl brought it up to hook you, and is coming up with silly reasons to shoot it down.

Of course, strippers can sometimes be flakey and impulsive, so sometimes a little more effort gets rewarded. But I'd advise not spending a whole lot more time. #2 should get ONE more chance. #3, either work out an idea of what she would be interested in (WTF are you offering that she's shooting these down), or do one last offer, IMO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Seems PLs end up texting with their faves once they have an OTC relationship with her, vs having/getting an OTC relationship bc of texting with her
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Never did OTC or text my former ATF even once again in 12 years. Kind of funny that for the last three months we don't even acknowledge the others existence. Not surprised she replaced me easily as she is super popular, but I am surprised at how many dancers who never gave me the time of day before are down for fun now that she leaves me be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It takes experience, and being TUSCLarly educated, to effectively navigate the strip club bizarro-waters.

IMO OTC is kinda advanced strip-clubbing and it takes some experience and a few stumbles to get better at it.

Too-many newbs/inexperienced-SCers deal with strippers with a civilian mindset which often leads to getting burned in bizarro-world or getting diminishing returns.

Successful strip clubbing, and particularly OTC, is def not an exact science and it's in part more of an art - there's lots of "unwritten rules" per se and nuances along with a good # of gotchas/pitfalls that one usually does not learn in civilian-world.
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    @papi. Yeah it seems I done f’ed up and got it reversed. Gonna work on that.

@sub again good suggestions. I’ll put them into action. And if they don’t work, onto the next one!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    Bullseye;

For the first one I would say “I have a bad back because a motorcycle accident and woul appreciate if we could do this (the extras that she provides inside the club) in a more comfortable place. If she says yes, make an appointment, date time and expectations and make sure you will be able to show up. If she says no can do. Move on or accept the ITC service if it is worth for you; and don’t bring OTC ever again.

For the second and third; the next time OTC is brought up; make an appointment, date time and expectations and make sure you will be able to show up. If she agrees to the appointment and shows up good, if she cancels, postpones not show etc, tell her that you can make one more appointment and it it doesn’t happen move on.

If you and any girl have failed to honor basic social conventions of being on time and honor appointments in such a fundamental way. A change of behavior is necessary.

Never make promises you know you are not going to be able to keep, and if you make a promise keep it.

If you and her don’t get it by now, adults 18 years or older when will you ever get it?

I have told a Fav before that I don’t wait for doctors, lawyers, teachers, priest etc or even family members more than 15 minutes, without communication or explanation. Now days with cellphones is even easier to let each other know if you are going to be late.

Having people waiting is a power trip, is disrespectful and you would be wasting their time, and time/life is one of the most valuable things.

Needless to say she failed to show up one time for OTC after a handful of meetings, I texted her, no response, I left after 15 minutes.
    Next day she gave me a lame excuse she was sick and fell asleep at a girlfriend’s. And asked to please give her one last chance. We meet a couple more times for OTC and it was OK. The third time again she was a no show, after 15 minutes I sent her a text telling her I waited for you 15 minutes for the last time.

I haven seen her after, she texted me and left me voicemail messages apologizing and trying to get together for OTC, I never responded to her.

Make sure that you let her know that you prioritize reliability above almost all other traits as you search for a lasting relationship with an ATF.

My last FAV and I would agree to meet for VIP and was never late, if something came up, we would let the other know and reschedule accordingly. One of the best girls I have had the pleasure, she texted me one last time to let me know she was moving and tanked me for the good times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you have the time/desire, type "OTC" in the TUSCL search-box - there's been good previous threads and TUSCL articles on the subject
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    @sub. Was offering just about anything. Coffee, drinks, dinner, or live music. Hell, even brought up a weekend away. Zilch. FWIW, her idea was a 4/5 star eclectic romantic restaurant. Unprompted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Too many newbies let the dancers have complete-control and are thus often jerked-around and treated like puppets by many dancers - the custy is the one with the $$$ and at the very-least should have equal say in the transaction (vs letting and accepting the dancers calling all the shots)
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I always keep texting friendly but businesslike, at first it's always messages about appointments but if they open up and start sending more personal messages, I respond accordingly.

I try to stay within the boundaries they allow.

As far as OTC is concerned I just ask, if she says no for whatever reason, I move on.

Too many women, too little time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You seem to be looking at this like a regular "date" - 99% of the time it's just purely busine$$ for her - i.e. for you spending time with her drinking coffee, having dinner. hanging out with her, is fun - for her, it's work and 99% of the time a dancer sees a PL OTC bc she wants to get paid, not "have fun and hang out" bc "she so much enjoys your company" - I don't think you're seeing this with the proper "glasses" which in part explains your confusion and lack of success
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    I make it a point of NEVER keeping in touch with dancers regardless of how good looking they are or how much fun I’ve had with, around, on or in them. I roam around in strip clubs for the variety. I don’t appreciate it when a stripper I’ve alrwady tasted gallops up to me as I walk into a club assuming I came back for another serving.

If I want her again, I know how to get her attention.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    to me having sex in the club is the prerequisite for considering OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    i.e. offering her coffee and w/e else is not gonna "entice her" - it's about how good a propo$ition it is for her and how much work/effort/time she's gonna have to expend pretending to like you and pretending to wanna hang out with you (i.e. "being on the clock") - that's the harsh bizarro-reality
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You seem to be treating this as if you were courting a civilian and getting her to like you in order to go out with you - you need to put your business-hat on
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    That’s good that you’re texting back and forward. Just be patient. If they are ever short on cash, you’ll be the first one on their mind to text. Some will offer OTC outright.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    How much money are you offering? I bet if you offer them $1000 these girls will be in bed with you in a flash. Of course, $1000 is too much. I pay $300 to $400. Only you can decide how much you want to pay. The more money, the more pussy.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I never considered OTC until I joined this site. For whatever reason, the proposition comes my way frequently now. It NEVER did before. So far, I have taken none of them up on it. That may change as I continue with this hobby. What is it about this site that seems to open those doors that never seemed to be there prior? Confidence perhaps? One thing I never forget is that this is all fantasy fun. Just like the shooting range or the dojo. Not real, but damn fun!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @nidan111

I agree with you, the TUSCL site if used properly can enhance your mongering experience.

But with great power comes great responsibility.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    depends what you're trying to get out of it. sometimes i'll contact to see if she's working, sometimes it's for entertainment, sometimes it's for something else
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Even the idea of OTC seems ridiculous to me. ITC is a strip club experience. OTC is spending extra on a prostitute for no reason. To each their own.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @SkiBirther: "Even the idea of OTC seems ridiculous to me. ITC is a strip club experience. OTC is spending extra on a prostitute for no reason. To each their own."
    ___

Yes, why have unrushed sex in the privacy of your home when you can pay twice as much ITC, for sex in some cramped booth, with a time limit, with scary bouncers hovering around, and obnoxious music blaring in the background. To each his own.

In arrangements, I hardly text at all. Older guys that text younger women constantly look needy and pathetic. Let these girls have their own life with peers their own age.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Use The System by Ricky duger
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Damned near every day. And yes, it has, though that’s no longer the major point.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    You're an idiot Random. Just because you're an ass clown who goes to the type of cl;ubs you describe doesn't mean that I do. You think I go places people like you go? Spare me asshole. I am not some single loser looking for love in the most pathetic way like you do. If I bring home anyone to my home for sex I bring her home for the Wife and I and its called swinging, not paying a prostitute. As far as a cramped booth? Couch, table, lamp, door. Small living room. Scary bouncers? Yeah, last time I went over time they said too much viotamin V and we laughed. Very scary, to a pussy maybe. Obnoxious music? Wow how racist. To each their own lover boy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion