tuscl

Rate this pose

NJBalla
New York
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 5:12 PM
[view link] I havent been to this club, and my gut feeling is the instagram photos are a tease, but Id go crazy if a girl did this in VIP.

44 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    10/10. Where the fuck does SHE work?
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Pose 10/10. Words tattooed on her thighs 0/10
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Props for flexibility but something about this pic or girl is doing nothing for me. I might have a different reaction after a few drinks
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Was at a club a few months ago and dancer did that in a room, it was rad. @JamesSD, if your user handle means you’re in San Diego, the club is Pacers in San Diego and the girl’s state name is Lydia
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ^*stage name
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @muddy, This remodeled club in NJ called Exit 11. I just went through my periodic "Trying out new clubs" phase last week and probably wont check this place out until summer time. The girls who dance there all look a year away from becoming a single mother which is just how i like my dancers. Shame I couldnt make a honest woman out of one of them.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I like the girl and the pose! SJG
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Ah. Pacers is a topless Club, not full nude
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't really see anything erotic to it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ ??? Have to talk to her some, get to know her, then make it happen with her. SJG
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @flag thats because you are a vegetarian. Skip the fruit cups once in a while and eat some meat
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    The pose is ok. The girl, and especially the face she’s making, is no bueno
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Is she taking a shit ?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    She is waiting for me to start smooth taking her, and for our preliminary makeout session and DATYing. She's good. SJG
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Does nothing for me, in fact I would consider it a turn off.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ The pose? The girl? I don't get it. And the pose is common for strip clubs, though maybe more so in no touching bikini clubs, as that's about the most they can do. SJG
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @SJG "And the pose is common for strip clubs" How do you know?
  • busta_nut
    5 years ago
    seen it done many times, been part of it a few times also... js one of the best "stage tipping gimmicks" ever
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    If you live in a world where a girl putting her legs behind her ears for a dollar is common place or a gimmick consider yourself lucky.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Doesn't do much for me
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    SKANK!
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Meh.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Not much to see here most of the girls on stage do some version of that, and she’s not very attractive looking in that pic, actually she looks fat.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I bet her Mom is proud.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    10 for the pose 6 for the girl
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @flag I find dancers are actually respected by thier families if they come from a latin household. Especially in families who immigrate from areas where sex work is the main way a young female may make a living (E.g. dominican republic, Brazil). These girls make more money grinding on your lap for 10 minutes than they would at home keeping a tourist happy for the night.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Ugh no they're not respected.... they're tolerated but they do get a lot of shit. Also, sex work is never the main way women make a living, in any country.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @icey Its time to move out from under the rock you live under. In many countries its not only the way a woman makes a living,but the way her family makes a living. See documentary below. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’m not familiar with that club. It’s an NJ club in Orange? I may need to make a trip to see if there is truth in advertising...
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The video is titled underage victims of sex tourism.... yeah that makes it sound very appealing and honorable. Like I said, its tolerated out of desperation and extreme poverty, and the men who partake are rightfully held accountable by laws in their home countries.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @icey, there are underage victims, but dont be stupid to not think that women over 18 arent offering thier services as well. I didnt say it was honorable, but I used it to refute your statement "Sex work is never the main way women make a living". If you take some time out of the bubble we have in USA where we can spend the day outraged at minor things and venture to other countries you wil be rudely awakened. @cash thats exit 11 in orange. It new and is located in the same location as the defunct rah rahs. There are some reviews on TUSCL about it. Sounds like a nice option for those in the area. While the quality of a clubs instagram page doesnt always correlate to the experience in the club, it does show management is putting thier best foot forward.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    There is no society where the majority of women are hookers or where people actually like or respect the profession. But yes, there are extremely poor women whose predicament forces them to sell themselves to Western sex tourists.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @Icey 1st Actually visit a club in america and post a review on TUSCL. I have no idea if you have actually visited a club when reviewing your profile. 2) Your last statement shows you havent traveled much. Take sometime away from your computer and get a passport. My first recommendation would be Sosua, Dominican Republic where most of the women are involved. They are not poor or in a "predicament". They just have a constant supply of men coming in every weekend looking to get drunk and enjoy the company of beautiful women.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    5 years ago
    I have blue balls already
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    5 years ago
    I could stick my junk in her trunk
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    @NJBalla, 1- That makes you sound mentally challenged. One doesn't have to write a review on this site to prove they have ever been to a strip club. 2- You keep repeating what I said. Yeah I know child sex tourism thrives in very poor places. Does the thought of fucking a drunk third world teenager for under $100 turn you on?
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @icey yes it does, I dont believe you have, and if you did why wouldnt you share unless you are a troll which im pretty convince you are. 2) You dont understand my comments and are throwing out troll comments. Go to a fucking strip club and return with a review
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Im stating the facts in a blunt way. You're idealizing sex tourism as if its some great thing.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Its not a great thing, but it helps a lot of women pay the bills. If you want to be such a white knight why dont you move down there and open a non profit to help women find another line of work.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I like the girl and the pose. [view link] If she wants to do that for me, that would be just fine. Don't understand why others don't like her. SJG REP. NANETTE BARRAGÁN (D) CA, questioning Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, calling her a liar. [view link] Stones, Gimme Shelter, Atlantic City 1989, early Lisa Fischer [view link] Wicked Lady [view link] [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    NJBalla, opposing child sex tourism isn't "white knighting"
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Photos like that should be banned because they could encourage and promote premarital sex, which leads to the further decay of morals in our society.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    NJBalla that’s what the club was called! I remember a club in the area that kept changing its name - probably due to changes in ownership. I thought it was by the Edison museum - a few blocks away. But I must be confusing it with the old Lookers.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    This club is 30 minutes away in orange. Its a short distance from VIPs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion