tuscl

Follies seating...

Monday, March 4, 2019 1:46 PM
Headed out this Saturday afternoon, what is the prime real estate for getting dances? Planning on getting to club around 1pm.

16 comments

• JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Dude, they'll find you. I can't speak for Follies specifically, but they'll find you. No effort needed on your part.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Most people prefer the hightop tables against the side-walls
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @Titor Follies' dances are floor-dances at one's seat vs a dedicated dance-area - thus the seating makes a difference w.r.t. the dances
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Ok thanks papi. My bad. I still think the dancers will always find you no matter the venue.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Oh the dancers will find you alright. The question is where do you want to get the dances. Most prefer the high tops but there are a lot of guys that prefer to get then in the back row of sofas facing the mirror.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Follies is a different animal. For one it's packed day and night with PLs thus not hard to get passed up/by - also there are two large stages in the middle which kinda divide the club in two - the right side seems a bit bigger and also where the drug-dealers usually set up shop - if sitting on the left side not uncommon you can miss out on certain dancers that hang-out on the other side most of the time - and no you can't just get up and go find a girl and bring her to your table - by early-afternoon the hightops are all taken and if you get up to walk the floor kiss your table goodbye. It's a different animal - you're not in Seattle anymore Dorothy.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I like the bar. BTW, I was there last Sat afternoon and every hightop and and several regular tables had reserved/VIP signs on them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IME one can usually sit at a highrop with a VIP sign but you will be asked to move if someone buys a table - seems they put the VIP signs bc people understandably get pissed when they are told to give up a table
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    doctorevil I was there too sitting in my usual seat with a sign on the table. What it really means that if someone wants to buy the table they can ask you to move. It's a much bigger problem on Friday Afternoons. They won't let you sit there because the do have big spenders coming in willing to pay for the tables. 3 weeks ago they offered me a free VIP trip if I gave up my seat. I was getting ready to leave anyhow so I gave them my seat and took them up on the free VIP the next time I came in.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Having someone just show up and you getting kicked out of the table is annoying as fuck - happened to me once and they didn't "ask" me if I could move, they told me to move - bouncer even wanted me to move in the middle of my dances but my dancer told him no way that he had to wait till we were finished doing dances - I was preety-pissed - that club is too-small and too-crowded to have that kinda system
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    How much do they charge for a table?
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    How much do they charge for a table?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ IDK - I assume part of it is if you buy a bottle so then of course they need ro provide you a table - but I think of lot of the time is someone tipping the staff "to get them a table" - but the way these tippers "are getting a table" is buy getting someone removed from a table that was there b/f them - but there could be a club price for a table, IDK bc I'm an out-of-towner and not a Follies regular but been there about half-a-dozen times (maybe more since I hit the club multiple times when I'm in town)
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    The drug dealer once bought my table. He told me he paid $100.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Obviously front room friendliness will make everything go better. But so sometimes the girl will be approaching you when you are on a couch? But most people prefer the high tables around the perimeter, and this is because the couches get too crowded? So these high top tables have bar stool height seating? SJG
  • isotope
    5 years ago
    I will be making my first trip to the club this weekend, we shall see how it goes. Day drinking and strippers sounds like a sure winner to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion