tuscl

My massage spot is on rubmaps

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
i sprined my neck a while back and threw out my back a couple years ago. thus i am all about massage. the place i go to provides somewhat below market massages and the woman get in deep. a woman turned me on to this place. the massage is really good. after going for three years a woman offered up a hj. i finally looked it up on rubmaps and there are a few reviews. but only a few. it doesn't seem like this place is rampant with happy endings. i want to read the reviews. but if you use a prepaid cc they want a scan of the cc and the receipt which is really turning me off. general comments?

10 comments

• JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    What's the issue with scanning the receipt? Just pay cash for the prepaid. Sometimes gift cards don't work, so opt for the Amazon card option. You lose a few $ but if you just want to read some review details and share a few of your own it's not that expensive compared to how much any of us blow on various services. I pay for access every now & then, share reviews every now & then, but I don't depend on the resource monthly because then it would become a waste of money.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Did you sprain your neck by rubbernecking?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Willy for such a seasoned mongerer you sure do expose yourself with silly mistakes. There are a few places I only use cash.... barber, strip club, massage parlor (even the legal ones). Plan your week out appropriately and stop at a surcharge free convinience store (in NJ wawa and quick check are excellent choices). I dont even do it just for the privacy, its moreso to make sure I stick to a budget. I have never overspent at a club because of this.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @willy. Give me the name and location. I will fill you in. It’s the least I can do for a fellow TUSCLer.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    If you go to Top Health Spa or Aloha Bloomfield Therapy, then FS is available. Several others offer extra services as well in that area.
  • voyeur97
    6 years ago
    Try exchanging a few periods for some upper case letters.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    my caps lock is a pain in the ass
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    njb i'm talking about a cc to access the rubmaps site. i agree cash is the way to go
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Pay Cash
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    It's addicting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion