tuscl

Currently dreaming about graduating top 1% in my law school class before I begin

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Sunday, March 3, 2019 12:04 PM
Top 1% bby

20 comments

• woodstock
    5 years ago
    What year is it that you'll graduate? I'll pencil it in on my calendar.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I still think you're overestimating class standing. Top 10% is all they look at anyways, at least for a first job....and passing the bar is whats important. But I'm all for celebratory chicken wings at the strip club.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Rong
  • Top 1% is just a personal goal of mine. Nothing makes me happier than being at the very in Top in terms of excellence. Well see what happens..if I don't get it than ok but that's the goal.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    you can be at the top of a winning team baby girl.... just sayin
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Hey Nicole what’s taking you so long. Your almost 25. Like get this undergrad shit done, time now.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’ll go if you also invite Nicespice, Lolita1994, and BBS.
  • I'm done with undergrad. Literally only only have one class left and I have picked it so I can stay in undergrad longer for certain reasons
  • And I haven't picked it**
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    That will probably hurt your standings
  • No bc It wont cuz they only care about two things, which doesnt include my graduation date
  • @Nidan u have to have other ppl come to see me:(
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Why isn’t your goal “Number 1”, the top of the graduating class? Isn’t that what we have been told “we are number one”? Don’t you want to be valedictorian, the student with the highest ranking (GPA) among your graduating class?
  • it is #1! But I know that being ranked exactly #1 isn't guaranteed so while my goal is to be the very very best..I wanna be at least top 1%
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You can be the best at anything
  • icey I only care about being the best at ome thing. School and world domination .
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I’m not s hater. Can I still come?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. No, but if I am committed to driving that far, I want best bang for my buck.
  • Ok ucan see them then but I won't b there lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Good grades in Law School is feasible. But top 1% means that there has to be another 99% which is beneath you. I would not count on that. SJG Ocasio-Cortez hopes to 'break this fourth wall' by responding to 'bad-faith attacks' [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion