tuscl

OT: Anyone else watching SNL tonight ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
It's been a good-while since I've found SNL funny but tonight has been pretty-good (or I'm just in a good-mood tonight).

14 comments

• aspire5
    6 years ago
    SNL went to shit after the the Will Farrell era crew left. Haven't been able to stomach it since. I've seen a couple funny skits here and there but they are far and few between. Just my two cents.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen SNL live. The way I look at it, if I am watching it, something went horribly wrong with my night. It’s fucking Saturday night. I have to be out.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    I saw SNL tonight. Particularly enjoyed the bodega parody skit. It’s nice to see some silliness without the political or social commentary.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The host they had was pretty-funny and his intro monologue was good which often times isn't
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I like SNL, today and throughout its past. Subjective material always seems it to be funny or not so funny, but their blatant use of political satire bent against the Republican Party has gotten old. They’ve become a one trick pony at times and that’s when I think they aren’t funny, especially the Late Night crew of Che and Jost.

The funniest political scenes were the week following Trumps victory they made fun of coastal elites, by giving them a “bubble” or “safe space” to live in, where only like minded individuals could stay. They still have good actors, but need to diversify their writing/writers.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I like SNL, today and throughout its past. Subjective material always seems it to be funny or not so funny, but their blatant use of political satire bent against the Republican Party has gotten old. They’ve become a one trick pony at times and that’s when I think they aren’t funny, especially the Late Night crew of Che and Jost.

The funniest political scenes were the week following Trumps victory they made fun of coastal elites, by giving them a “bubble” or “safe space” to live in, where only like minded individuals could stay. They still have good actors, but need to diversify their writing/writers.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Unfunny crapola
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @Meatless: "subjective material always seems it to be funny or not so funny"
    --------
    This is another example of your tortured writing style, @Meatless. It has about as much content as saying the weather will either be hot or cold tomorrow.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ but not a moderate temperature.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    The Cohen bit was hilarious. I always watch after the fact on Hulu where I can skip the terrible musical guests
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    A lot of its dumb but at least they make fun of Trump
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I must have hurt Randummembers feelings reminding him about that SNL skit where liberals wanted to live in their safe space bubble!

Roflmao!!!!
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Pete Davidson is the unfunniest one they've ever had. Weak sauce.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion