tuscl

The fact that you all equate my virginity with me not liking sex says more about

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Toxic masculinity at its peak when it maked men think that a man or woman's virginity equates to a dislike for sex , rather than a person being abstinent bc they have strong values..bc any man or woman that wants to fuck just bc the other person is hot is trashy in my opinion .

19 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    so the entire animal kingdom is wrong is what you're saying ?
  • I'm only talking about humans buddy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    So humans aren't animals ?
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    In general most women who really like sex don't make it past 18 or 19 still a virgin
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    How do you even know you like it if you've never done it?
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @jamesSD I agree with your statement. I think I lost my virginity too young though.

It’s like once your start you can’t stop lmao.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @nicole1994 if you really are a virgin in your 20’s that’s crazy!! (Not in a bad way) It’s just not something you come across on a daily basis.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994. One of my best friends (guy) was a virgin until 33 years old. One year after loosing virginity, he got Married to a different gal. Damndest thing. He seemed all normal and everything. Lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Liking sex doesn't have anything to do with actually doing it. People don't for various reasons. Its a personal choice....
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, if you really wanted sex, you would not be holding out.

Generally virgins are considered to be head cases, high risk.

Ever seen Bertolluci's 'Stealing Beauty' ?

In that case the girl seemed to have some issues which she needed to resolve. Seems like she was sent to that place in Italy because it was known that she likely would get the resolution she needed.

Really good.

Its a long way from a girl who is a late virgin, to one who wants to fuck as many guys as possible. And the longer she is waiting, seems like it will be less likely that she will ever want to move beyond monogamy.

Of course a girl has the right to do what she wants. But for myself, I no longer feel any attraction to such sorts of girls. To many experiences with them already.

SJG

Stride
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stride_(mu…

James P. Johnson and Jean Brady
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG5zvZQh…

Alvin Lee – The Bluest Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB6OlJqV…

Lover Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhV9RC8Q…
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Nicole, I’m just curious as to why you find it necessary or appropriate to plots your virginity like a badge of honor.
    Do you think less of those who have pre-marital or extra-marital sex?
    In your case you reference morals. I suppose there are others who fall back on religious reasons, but they all seem to come across as ringing hollow. I know women who in their mid 20’s have had oral and vaginal sex with literally hundreds of men. Are they immoral? Going to Hell?
  • Umm I'm confused gawker. Since when did me mentioning that I'm a virgin on here equate to me carrying it like it's a badge of honor? Font think I've implied that.

Its not absitinece that I applaud..but getting to know a person before having sex with them ..not getting to know them completely..but at least having a good conversation with them .
  • I don't think I've implied that *
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    SJG, yeah virgins can be head cases. I once dated a virgin for 6 months, respected her. Waited. She broke up with me by calling me up when she was fucking some guy.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @nicole1994. You and I need to have a conversation.
  • Are u saying u are interesting in cuddling and eating pizza together (;
  • Interested in**
  • Heheeheheheheheehehehehe
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Meat lovers pizza? Yep!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion