tuscl

Something I do to make me feel better about myself. I look at celebrities/quater

And it fucking works man! You guys should try it. I guarantee you'll like be at like 70% (I'm at like 80%) They all seem to like these petite blonde skeletons that do nothing for me.

Then I realize I am fucking lonely as type this and they aren't. Well hell fuck it, it felt good for a couple minutes.

10 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    awww
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Just don't look at hockey player wives & girlfriends.
    Puckbunnies are a rare species of beautiful, cool and DTF
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Note:Also avoid soccer stars wives. Those dudes got good taste.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Just get all of the mirrors out of your house, see don't you feel better about yourself now ; )
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Get a bumper sticker that says "Honk if you think I am sexy" then just sit at green lights till you feel better about yourself
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Muddy, you probably have paid your girls a lot less than those celebrities will pay their wives too .
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ... huh...
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Good story
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Lol, Dad! Just made my day and it's only 9:48 am.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I know exactly when I will once again realize I am the luckiest guy on earth. Friday I plan on leaving poker by 2 am. At 5 the alarm will ring and all I will have to do is get in a warm car, put on noice cancelling headphones and fall back to sleep. The car will be packed, my Yeti will be filled with coffee for when I awaken and my wife will drive us to skiing and I will wake up eiothe r on the way or when she shoves me in the parking lot. This is when I will realize how lucky I am and not when we meet a couple at night to swap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion